Return to the Gardening in Canada Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Plese comment about my garden!

Posted by andreea21 (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 3, 11 at 18:46

My garden !

Here is a link that might be useful: My garden 2010 !

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Plese comment about my garden!

You don't say where your zone is but I'm guessing it's above Zone 4?

You have a beautiful garden - congratulations on all your work & inspiration. My favourite photo was no. 1997. Thanks for posting.

Helene

o

Thank you for your nice comments.I am living in Ontario Canada, my zone is 5.If you click on my sets , you can se the other set of mine with pictures.

o

My second set with the flowers!

Here is a link that might be useful: Flowers!

o

Breath taking garden. A true labour of love. I dream of doing my garden thing on our land around our new home - a little bit every year.

Wonderful and thank you for sharing a tour of your garden.

Cheers,
Peggy

o

I thought I commented on this...anyhoo, WOW! Lovely! What Eye Candy! I sure hope my garden looks like that someday!!! So Inspiring! How old is your garden? What size? Is that a pond I saw? Those roses are just lovely! I have gone back and written down some of the names so I can add them to my wish list!!! Jane

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Gardening in Canada Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here