Return to the Gardening in Canada Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Successful Gardening

Posted by ianna Z5b (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 5, 08 at 12:30

Hello to anyone who has attended the Successful Gardening show.

I was wondering what people thought of the above show and is it worth going to. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Successful Gardening

• Posted by marric Z5b Ontario (My Page) on
    Wed, Mar 5, 08 at 19:17

I went to the Success with Gardening show for the first years but I think after last year I won't be going back. It was a good show the first few years but since Canada Blooms started, most of the exhibitors went there instead. That didn't leave much for the Success show. Last year there were hardly any real gardening exhibits. A few weeks later we went to the show in Peterborough. It was great and I spent wayyy to much. Marg

o
RE: Successful Gardening

I'm looking to spend $$$ on seeds & plants too, but if that was your experience, then I rather not go. I was just curious when I checked their site why they didn't produce the list of vendors who would be selling there. It seems to be a strange way to promote the marketplace, to me anyway.

ianna

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Gardening in Canada Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here