Return to the Gardening in Canada Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Where can I buy small packages of peat moss or any grow.media

Posted by qjtrinh (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 5, 07 at 1:26

Hi All,

Was wondering if any companies/wholesalers sell individually packaged (for 1 small pot) growing media and/or flower seeds?

I'm looking into selling small growing pots that will come with these individually packaged growing media and seeds.

Something like this sounds like it'd have to be custom made... if that's the case, any company names you could tell me would be awesome :)

Please help, thanks in advance!

Jay

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Where can I buy small packages of peat moss or any grow.media

You can inquire with Landscape Ontario for leads. They have a large list of greenhouse suppliers.

o

Thanks ianna!
This looks like an awesome site to look for more info :D

o

I think you can get the small packages at garden centres. I've seen them at Bradford Garden Gallery. I did see that Lee Valley is now selling small wafer size bricks of it. Apparently you just mix it with water and it expands - just like the peat moss bricks. I think they were around $6. Marg

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Gardening in Canada Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here