Return to the Gardening in Canada Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
gardening shows

Posted by marric Z5b Ontario (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 5, 08 at 15:07

We have just moved to the Stayner area and I'm ready to get into the garden. Since it's still under snow, I need my gardening fix, a show. Can anyone tell me where the gardening shows are in this area? I know the Creemore one is next weekend and I plan to go, but are there any others? I prefer the smaller shows myself. Thanks. Marg

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: gardening shows

Hi Marg

I am in Barrie, not so far from you

Can't tell you where are the gardening shows as I am yet down in Florida,from wintering here, but returning in the next week

Will be looking to see what you find out

Is the snow gone?

o
RE: gardening shows

• Posted by marric Z5b Ontario (My Page) on
    Wed, Apr 16, 08 at 9:19

Hi Diane: Yes, the snow is gone except for a few patches (I live just south of Stayner, in the country). I've been out cleaning some of the flower beds, now I have to go do the garden before the rain next week. I've been trying to find the 'Get Growing' shows but the link only shows the Creemore show which is this weekend, had my dates mixed up! I thought there was one in Stroud but I can't find the link to it. It used to be on the 'Get Growing' site but not now. Marg

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Gardening in Canada Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here