Return to the Gardening in Canada Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Eliza ann

Posted by eliza_ann_ca zone 6 ont ca (My Page) on
Fri, May 19, 06 at 8:22

I live in Southern Ontario in zone 5,but more like zone 6(tiny micro climate)
I have planted all my hardy annuals,and plan on planting the remainder this weekend.
Who is planting this weekend?
Do you think it's too early to plant in your area?
With all the rain and bits of sunshine we're having,everything I've put in so far is thriving so far.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Eliza ann

Hey Eliza Ann
Didn't you go to the swap last year in Oshawa? Or was it the Fall swap in Markham?
There's one this Monday in Markham. Are you going?

Cheers
Mary Anne

Here is a link that might be useful: markham swap spring 2006

o

I planted everything two weeks ago but this was WS stuff so I think it's pretty hardy and ready to go. I also love this rain, no maintenance whatsoever! But, I am ready for sunshine.

o

• Posted by mora 6b (My Page) on
    Sun, May 21, 06 at 17:36

Hi Eliza, Everything is in here except the new echinacea meadowbrites that I mail ordered which needed to be hardened off.
They will go in tomorrow, Happy gardening! M

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Gardening in Canada Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here