Return to the Gardening in Canada Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Well I've been to Nova Scotia

Posted by maet z5 NL, Canada (My Page) on
Mon, May 1, 06 at 9:42

and back home again. I did check out Lakeland plant world. Had my son and hubby with me and it was almost closing time when we got there so didn't get to spend much time there. I didn't get the hydrangea Endless Summer that I was looking for, they were suppose to be getting those that weekend. I did buy Water Hyacinth for my pond. Son told me I should have planned my trip for May as I was a bit early for the nurseries. Didn't get to go to Bridgewater area since my friends daughter was working nights the days we were there so it wasn't convenient for her to have us visiting. We knew that when we left to go to NS so decided to wait until next time.
Must say tho that we enjoyed the trip. I think I like Nova Scotia more every time I visit.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Well I've been to Nova Scotia

Maet Hi!, glad you liked us, coming from the most beautiful province in our country that is a compliment!!!

Do come back soon, M

o

• Posted by maet z5 NL, Canada (My Page) on
    Tue, Jun 6, 06 at 11:44

Thank you Mora. I certainly will be back again. We are coming back in the fall to visit our son. We are hoping that our youngest son will also move to Nova Scotia from Ontario in the future. I agree that we have a beautiful province but Nova Scotia is certainly up there at the top of the list.

o

hi Maet, I live in Nova Scotia and on my trip to Halifax this week I also got to Lakeland Nurseries and went twice. It was awesome, I bought a blue billow hydrangea, pond plant and some herbs. There hanging baskets were beautiful and huge but more importantly 1/2 price. I will be sure to go there again.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Gardening in Canada Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here