Return to the Gardening in Canada Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Where to find heirloom tomato seedlings in GTA?

Posted by raptorfan z5 Ont Cda (My Page) on
Tue, May 24, 11 at 11:54

HELP! all my seedlings died and i want to purchase some asap. I have gotten from Humber & Terra in the past but they really don't have much selection. I enviously browse Viki's Vegetable website but their location is too far. Can anyone tell me any place that has a decent selection? Especially want a rainbow...those were so yummy! and of course purple. Or if anyone here in the Brampton area has any for sale I'd appreciate it!
thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Where to find heirloom tomato seedlings in GTA?

I can't vouch for anywhere else but there's a place in Kensington Market, a corner store on Augusta street, that sells Urban Harvest seedlings. I don't know what kinds of tomatoes they offer though. Not many though since it is a small place and many of their plants get sold. This is not to be confused with yet another corner store that sells a larger number of herbs and veggies but on a different street.

o

I have some, I'm just in Acton so Georgetown would be our mid point. I have (to name most if not all) Red star, pink accordion, pink oxheart, paul robeson, emerald evergreen, white queen, taxi, orange russian, roman striped, plum lemon, green grape, black cherry, cherry pink-o, german bi, hilbilly, pineapple. I am selling them right now if you're interested. They're a good size and a few have blooms already. They're greenhouse raised, say 10 weeks from planting date if I recall?

o

thanks dexterdog! i would definitely like the german bi, pineapple, hillbilly, paul robeson,black cherry,pink oxheart, striped roman & a big red variety if i missed it (not red star pls). If you can email me at ydavis67@hotmail.com and you can let me know how much, when & where we can meet i'd really appreciate it. Thanks very much for replying to my post!

o

hi dexterdog, is your offer still good? I'd sure like to meet up soon.

thanks!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Gardening in Canada Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here