Return to the Gardening in Canada Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pagoda Dogwood

Posted by Cumnock S Ont (My Page) on
Sat, May 28, 05 at 14:29

I know the season is tight, but I'm a new member of GardenWeb and I'm just starting to think of how to engage in conversations, exchanges and interactions. Live north of Fergus, Ontario, on ten acres of wetlands and meadow.

I have a lovely forest with an abundance of Pagoda Dogwood (Cornus artinifolia) saplings. Spring is the time to replant, and I don't think it's too late. If anyone is interested let me know. As I make paths in the forest I just cut them out - crazy! So, if anyone wants to dig some up, let me know. There are lots of Jack in the Pulpits too, but not enough that I want to clear them out. Wild ginger anyone?

I'm happy to accept any exchange of local species - forest plants, shrubs, house plants (esp. cacti and succulents) - but I'm more interested in just sharing the abundance.

Cheers,

Cumnock (that's where I live, though there is no roadsign)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pagoda Dogwood

Hello new member!

Why don't you come to one of the garden exchanges? There's a London one next Saturday....at Dragonflys' house.(see--London Trade/Swap/Get-together) If that's not a convenient location for you to come, there are other locations being planned.

Check out the activity on the Canadian exchange forum. You can see just what is going on over there!

Great gardening to you, Justine

Here is a link that might be useful: Can. exchange

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Gardening in Canada Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here