Return to the Gardening in Canada Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
white feather hosta

Posted by kyta (My Page) on
Fri, May 5, 06 at 19:41

Hi,

I live in southern ontario and am looking to purchase a white feather hosta. I can't find this anywhere.
Any ideas????

Thanks,
Kelly

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: white feather hosta

Kelly,

It's not listed with any of the Canadian suppliers in the link. If your search comes up empty handed, your welcomed to have an eye from mine. As a sidenote.. Outhouse Delight and White Wall Tire are jsut a few others that come up white

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Cheryl

Here is a link that might be useful: hostalinks

o

Cheryl,
I would So love an eye of this hosta. I have called all the major nurseries in my area and none have this. Some have never even heard of this hosta.

I will leave my address and I would gladly pay for the eye.

Much appreciated,
Kelly

Kelly Edmondson
395 Jasmine Court
Fort Erie, Ontario
L2A 6P8

o

• Posted by wmc1 s/w Ontario (My Page) on
    Mon, May 29, 06 at 21:23

jimshostas.com has them, catalog is on line.

o

veseys.com carries it will ship

o

I just saw some at my local Canadian Tire Garden Centre (Ottawa, Ontario)! I almost bought one but think I will go back as it is truly unique. I found Canadian Tire to have great prices and they carry a lot of the Proven Winners line.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Gardening in Canada Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here