Return to the Gardening in Canada Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Plants trade in Richmond-Hill OR Markham area!

Posted by samfawzy10 Z5 (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 25, 14 at 13:38

Is there anyone interested in a plant swap in Richmond-hill OR Markham are? I would be willing to host it. Let me know if you are interested and whether you want specific trades.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Plants trade in Richmond-Hill OR Markham area!

now that is interesting not anyone posted re a plant swap in your area
Look in some areas how it really is a big hit

I am out in Barrie, and entered in Communities in Bloom again this year. Over 100 entries in Barrie this year.

I do have some nice gardens heee but not the energy to dig up and pot up plants for a trade

Good of you to suggest the idea of a plant trade Hope it will be a go for you some time

o

Hi, samfawzy10:

What plants have you got?
I have Peppermint which is growing crazily in my garden.
I got it from a plant swat last year.
I have pink Peony.

I have a Fig tree/bush which is growing in the garden for 2 years now, it was indoor for several years before I put it outside.
This Fig has to be covered in the Fall to survive the cold Winter.
I need to figure out how to propagate it so I can give to others.

o

have to think about this just got in from vacation

o

How does this work? Do we list what we have to trade and take them to your place for the other person? Where about are you in York Region? I would like to know to see if the drive from Toronto is worth it or not. Thx

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Gardening in Canada Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here