Return to the Gardening in Canada Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anybody got Bonnie's Snailmail?

Posted by merricat Zone 3a Canada (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 29, 06 at 13:58

I've tried emailing, but you know how it is....summertime, and no one's home. Or my mail is bouncing (it's rare, but it happens). I have some stuff for her and I'd like to mail it soon.

Will someone who knows I HAD her mail SEND me her mail, please?

Um...let me clarify that:

I was part of the Unusual Seed RR (and a bunch of other things), so I've got her address somewhere in this disaster-area I call an "office". If you're someone who "knows I know", please remind me of what it is.

I really hate it when someone gives out an address just because someone asked, and I prefer that it come from either the person themselves OR someone who already knows that you've had that information. Personally, it's fine with me to give out my PO number, but I try to respect the privacy of other people.

If that makes any sense.

- Merri

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anybody got Bonnie's Snailmail?

I'm here - I'm home. At least physically. It seems I need to pay more attention to my mail though! A bunch of stuff wound up in my junk mail folder that shouldn't be there, so it looks like I get to spend tomorrow playing catch-up!

BP

o
RE: Anybody got Bonnie's Snailmail?

Hi, all;

Thanks for writing back, Bonnie. I was wondering where the heck you were. You're always so great at answering mail quickly [unlike SOME 'cats I could mention! ;-)]

I've got the mailing address now, and many thanks to those who wrote me. I'm glad to see no one made the same mistake *I* did once, a few years ago: someone was looking for someone else's private email, I knew they were friends with the person, so I sent it to them ... and I didn't stop to realize that it would end up on the main boards.

All together now: D'OH!

Cheers!

Merri

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Gardening in Canada Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here