Return to the Gardening in Canada Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Where can I order a Jasmine Sambac the grand duke supreme?

Posted by Entong none (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 17, 12 at 16:05

Hi, I got a Jasmine Sambac the Grand Duke and now I am looking for the Grand Duke Supreme. Anybody know where I can order one online in Canada ?

Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Where can I order a Jasmine Sambac the grand duke supreme?

Hi Entong,

I'm not sure if this particular seller on Amazon will ship to Canada, but it could be worth a look. Thai Greenhouses is the name of the seller and they currently have Grand Duke Supreme in stock. They are going for $20-$25. I've been looking for this particular plant for quite a while now and I was stoked to finally find it available online.

o

Thanks a lot hannah82. I contacted Thai Greenhouse last week but they could not ship live plant to Canada. This is the reason why I am trying to find a seller in Canada. Please let me know if you find someone sell this plant in Canada.

o

Bummer, I'm sorry to hear that they aren't able to ship to Canada. If you haven't already, perhaps you can join Dave's Garden and search under Plant Scout periodically to see who has this plant for sale in Canada? Good Luck Entong!

o

I know Flora Exotica doesn't list the one you are looking for, but Perry might have it, or might do the importing work for you.

o

Thanks Winnjoe. I contacted Perry last week. He has only the Grand Duke right now, no Supreme.

o

amazon just got them in. 3 sizes.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Gardening in Canada Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here