Return to the Gardening in Canada Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Cheap ZZ plants in Montreal!

Posted by bonniepunch USDAz4 AgCanz5a (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 26, 06 at 16:48

Who hoo! Scored a long time want! I got me a ZZ!

Any Montrealers looking for a cheap Zamioculcas zamiifolia (ZZ plant)? I found some 4" pots of them at the market by the Mont Royal metro station for $6.99.

They also had a couple of Chlorophytum orchidanteoides (AKA - Chlorophytum 'Mandarin') I think I'm going to go back to get one of those. I'd never seen one before, but they were pretty neat with their orange stalks and midribs.

BP

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Cheap ZZ plants in Montreal!

Bonnie, I've been trying to get hold of you via email. Is my mail bouncing off you again? I left a note here earlier, asking if anyone from the RR could enlighten me, but thought I'd check back and see if you had posted recently. I know, I know....should have thought of that FIRST. Rented brain, you know how it is.

Here's hoping you use the "mail me followups" option on your posts!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Gardening in Canada Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here