Return to the Gardening in Canada Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Peter Fabian,Ottawa Greets Everyone in GardenWeb!

Posted by PeterFabianOttawa none (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 24, 12 at 6:32

Hello Everyone,

I am Peter Fabian from Ottawa, new in GardenWeb. I am here to discuss and share latest gardening methods with you all. Please share your idea with me. I am waiting for your valuable responses...

Thanks
Peter Fabian,Ottawa

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Peter Fabian,Ottawa Greets Everyone in GardenWeb!

• Posted by rosco_p z6a ont.canada (My Page) on
    Sun, Aug 26, 12 at 13:47

Peter: At this time I have no ideas to share but I will take the time to welcome you to the Garden Web forums and hope that you can gather some valuable gardening info. to make your gardening experience that much more successful. Take Care. Ross.

o

Hi Peter
Me as well
welcome you to Garden Web
There often is some interesting information shared, for sure

o

Peter I'm an old bird so I could tell you plenty,but you have to tell me your interests.Heres one of my babies.
Bill A very old gardener.
029-3

o
You live in the US?

Hi Peter - your member page has you showing that you live in the United States. Are you living in the US or Canada since there is an Ottawa in the US too.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Gardening in Canada Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here