Return to the Gardening in Canada Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Do you know this plant?

Posted by jcrthomas Zone 7 (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 5, 12 at 18:15

On a recent trip to Montreal, I came across this plant on the McGill Campus. Do you know what it is, and where I might locate it in the trade?

This plant is a small tree with silver leaves and small yellow flowers. It was in bloom in late May, early June. It grew in full sun.

Thanks so much for your attention to this request. Look forward to hearing from you.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Do you know this plant?

Sorry, here is the photo of the plant referenced in my previous message. Again, thanks.

o

It looks like a Russian Olive. Marg

o

it's also considered an invasive tree.

o

Thank you!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Gardening in Canada Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here