Return to the Gardening in Canada Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hamilton Radio Garden Show

Posted by jimmyjojo 5b S/Ontario Canada (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 13, 07 at 10:56

Anyone else listen to the Hamilton Radio Garden Show Saturday mornings 9-11 on AM900?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hamilton Radio Garden Show

What channel is it on

I am a former Hamiltonian Would enjoy to hear it f i can get the station here in Barrie

Who does the radio show?

o

Hi Diane,

It's CHML AM900 locally but if you have high speed internet you can listen Saturday morning 9am till 11am.

Here is a link that might be useful: listen live 900 CHML

o

I didn't know about it. Now that I do, I will try to remember for next Saturday.

Thanks!

o

Hi Hamiltongardener,
Yeah, it's a pretty informative show. I usually listen till 11:00 and then switch over to 610AM CKTB in St. Catherines they have a garden show till 12:00pm.

I was wondering... Do you know of any good places in Hamilton to get manure? You can email if it's a closely guarded secret :^D

-Joe

o

For anyone who is missing the CKTB garden show with Bruce Zimmerman, it was cancelled a month or two ago, and now Bruce is on 105.1 FM from 8:00 am to 10:00 am Saturday. If the link below won't work, just go to www.river.fm and click on the "streaming LIVE" area near the centre of the page.

Here is a link that might be useful: Listen live

o

I do listen to Bruce Zimmerman on 105.1 and is quite a good program

What do we have from Hamilton?
I as well like Lets Get Growing with Marjorie Mason from Mason House gardens in Uxbridge

o

folks have you more garden programs from Canada for us to listen to I like to hear Marjorie Mason with Lets Get growing from Oshawa and then there is a really neat young lady from the east coast who has a program on the radio on Sundays Now I can not just at this minute think of her name.
I could listen to garden programs so often I find I put one on any time I am working in the kitchen or maybe at night rather than television. Lots of characters on these programs One of my favourites, is the Gestalt Garden Program with Felder Rushing from down in the south of the U.S> Is always fun to listen to

o

Jimmyjo, check Kijiji for manure. There are several recent posts. One says $5.00/bag, another $25.00 a truck load, another sounds like they are giving it away?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Gardening in Canada Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here