Return to the Gardening in Canada Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I just got Free shipping at Lee Valley!

Posted by greelygal (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 18, 08 at 12:20

Hey, I just loaded up on goodies from Lee Valley Tools (one of my absolutely fave places to shop!!)

They're having a 4 day free shipping blitz!!! You don't even have to do anything....like no minimum, good for stuff on sale, or not!

Check it out! www.leevalley.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I just got Free shipping at Lee Valley!

Hey thanks!

I needed some replacement capillary mats for my seed starters and I didn't want to pay the shipping for such a cheap item. I just ordered some and now I'm a happy camper :-)

o

They're featuring free shipping once again on orders placed between December 23rd - January 4th.

Great time to order if you got cash for a Christmas gift and don't know what to do with it ;)

I sure do like those Permanent Markers they sell.

Sharon

Here is a link that might be useful: Lee Valley Tools

o

Sharon,

I've been using those permanent markers for a few years now and they are great. Definitely UV resistant. I use them for all the tags on my winter sowing and they last quite well. Some tags/labels have lasted up to three seasons. :O)

FYI, Just don't get the tip wet. It prevents them from writing and it's hard to get them going again so I do all my tags inside or only bring them out on a nice day.

My last one kept me going for three years marking well over 500 labels a season.

o

Hey Nicole, I love them too, much better and longer lasting than the sharpie.

For sure great for wintersowing!

Sharon

o

Thanks for the heads up on free shipping greelygal, we sent in an order too.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Gardening in Canada Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here