Return to the Gardening in Canada Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
FloraLife for cut flowers

Posted by yugoslava 6 (My Page) on
Mon, Sep 24, 12 at 12:21

When Canada Bloom had a lot of vendors, as in the past, I was able to buy some things that were not widely available. One of them was Flora-life, a flower preservative, which extended life of cut flowers considerably. Like all good things, I've finally run out and am not able to find it. When I see it somewhere I can only get it if I buy fresh flowers. I have flowers in my garden from early spring to late fall and I cut some every few days. Even in the winter I have few things blooming indoors. Besides, most of the flowers in the flower trade are heavily treated and I prefer not to bring them in the house. If some of you read this and know where I can get some Flora Life please let me know. Sherridan doesn't sell it, same with Metro.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: FloraLife for cut flowers

Maybe you could talk to someone at a flower shop and see if they would sell it to you without the flowers. Just sit down with the phone book and start calling. You never know what they might say. :-)

o
RE: FloraLife for cut flowers

Thanks, I guess that's next.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Gardening in Canada Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here