Return to the Gardening in Canada Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
best hydroponic stores in GTA

Posted by samrochester none (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 17, 13 at 23:37

Hi guys, does anyone know where are the good hydroponic stores in the GTA with a lot of experience? I'm new to hydroponics and want to get as much info as possible.

thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: best hydroponic stores in GTA

• Posted by marric Z5a Ontario (My Page) on
    Wed, Oct 30, 13 at 9:39

I'm not in Toronto or the GTA but we use Homegrown Hydroponics here in Barrie. DH works in Toronto and went to the HGH store out by the airport. He says it has more supplies and part of their store is set up with grow stands etc. I would recommend them. BTW, the people who work there also use hydroponics.

o

thank you so much for ur help. i will check them out

o

try *Bustan in Toronto. -

o

• Posted by mari11 z5a Toronto (My Page) on
    Mon, Dec 23, 13 at 23:06

There are a few stores in GTA. I use one at 26 Meteor Dr in Etobicoke. Every year at the end of October they have Expo - quite interesting event with lectures, exhibitors, free samples and give-aways, tax-free purchase, etc.
You can find other locations on their web site http://www.hydroponics.com .

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Gardening in Canada Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here