Return to the Gardening in Canada Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
daylilies

Posted by marric Z5b Ontario (My Page) on
Sun, Nov 11, 07 at 19:06

I was looking into adding a few daylilies to my flowerbeds. I looked at both Horners Lilies and Strongs Daylilies. There are so many gorgeous daylilies out there it's hard to choose. Two I definitely will get are Siloam Tommy Tucker and Siloam Bill Monroe. I was wondering if anyone had ever ordered from these places and whether or not they had any problems? Were the roots healthy when you got them? How was the service? Thanks. Marg

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: daylilies

I had excellent customer service and healthy plants from Strongs' Daylilies this past spring. I'll be ordering from her again for sure.

Sharon

o
RE: daylilies

• Posted by marric Z5b Ontario (My Page) on
    Mon, Nov 12, 07 at 14:52

Thanks Sharon. I liked what I saw on their site and also the shipping policy. I think I will try them. Marg

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Gardening in Canada Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here