Return to the Gardening in Canada Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Gardening is very Important

Posted by Kaisha (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 28, 10 at 13:11

When deciding to purchase any houseplants everyone have to take supreme care for that plants environment and atmosphere of these plants. Plants usually require direct sunlight while some can also grow in shade. You need to buy from a nursery having good reputation in the sector. Indoor gardening can also be a in the pink and nice hobby. Nurturing of a growing plant teaches us patience, and helps to relive anxiety and even it is good for our mood. Plants are also seen in many offices or workplaces, as it helps to transform the mindset and also the strain of the functioning people around. Plants help in creating the atmosphere healthy.
Guys i will appreciate if you share your story with me on gardening.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Gardening is very Important

Only genuine comments are allowed

Here is a link that might be useful: Guide to Home Renovation & Remodeling; Interior & exterior Improvements

o
RE: Gardening is very Important

Here in Edmonton, I went to the Walmart in Heritage Mall. It was the fall, and I wanted to see what kind of sales they had on plants. They had a sickly looking, potted Jens Munk rose. It was two short stems measuring maybe 20cm. The rose was discounted 85%. I thought for that price I could take a gamble on this sickly looking rose. I put the pot in the passenger seat next to me as I drove home. There was a red light at one of the intersections and I had to suddenly break, my rose fell to the floor of the car. The soil and the rose fell out of the pot, I carefully scooped up as much of the soil and plant and put it back into the pot. I didn't think any plant could survive this trauma let alone a sick neglected one. When I got home I carefully planted my new rose, with bonemeal, compost and some water. I didn't think the rose would survive as it was already starting to wilt. I looked at that sickly rose for three weeks (until winter arrived) out of my kitchen window hoping it would survive. I had to wait until the following spring to see if the rose survived. Survive it did, it's 15 years later and that rose is 6 feet high and wide with numerous baby plants produced from suckers. Unfortunately, the heritage mall and the Wallmart didn't survive, it's been closed for years.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Gardening in Canada Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here