Return to the Canna Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Yellow Canna Seed

Posted by nightrider767 San Antonio (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 4, 08 at 2:54

I have about 200 yellow canna seed. I don't know what type they are, but I got them off some plants in Hawaii. They stand about 4 1/5 feet tall, have light green colored leaves and the flowers are yellow, with a hint of peach.

I'm looking for large canna to cover my fence line.

Let me know if you are interested.

Regards.

Mike

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Yellow Canna Seed

Mike
Want to trade 20 of my red for 20 of your yellow? If so email me through GW.
Alberta

o

I have probably 60 or 70 seeds from green with red flower canna's that will gladly swap for a few of your seeds---they sound interesting!!!!!

o

I can send you a couple of rhyzomes of red for 60 or 70 seeds of the yellow. Please let me know if interested. Thank-you.
Sincerely and respectfully,
Nancy aka sunshine98

o

ALL I HAVE ARE ANGLE TRUMPET SEEDS. LOVE TO HAVE A FEW YELLOW CANNA SEEDS. PLEASE LET ME KNOW. THANKS TONY

o

Would love to try some of these! Would you be interested in some hibiscus, zinnia, wisteria, or datura (Painted Lady) seeds for 6-10 of your canna seeds?

o

thanx for the seeds mike-------yours are on the way back to you----sent you some four o'clocks and leopard lilies too...happy growing!

o

Yike!!! Haven't checked this page lately.

If you want some seed let me know. Contact me through the email function on "my page".

I think I still have about 40 seeds left. I need to get rid of them as I am growing 40 plants from those seeds and should have a ton of new seeds coming to me this fall. I probaly pulled about 200 seeds off of 5 plants. But they are good seeds. I planted 40 in a raised bed and have 36 coming up.

So if you have something to trade, or are just a nice person who would like to grow some yellow canna for free and then maybe pass those seeds on....

Then let me know.

Oh and by the way, if you contacted me and I did not respond, give me another shout out. I am sooo busy, it's not even funny!

Banana Mike

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Canna Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here