Return to the Canna Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Cannas

Posted by mammaofive z6wv (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 25, 06 at 10:34

Thanks to generous traders here I have Yellow Cannas and a few King Humberts (tubers). I also have:

Yellow Lotus Seeds
Yellow Daffodil Bulbs (after they finish blooming)
Maybe a few ozark beauty strawberries (If you have something REAL SPECIAL!)
Several species of zinnias
various vegetable seeds
Lots of other flower seeds

If you have something on my want list and do not see anything you desire here just ask.....you never know!!!!!

WANTS:

Pink Pampas
umbrella palm for palm
papyrus for pond
fiber optic grass
almost any type of ornamental grass
almost any type of pond plants except for lillies (unless you have a mini variety)
lotus tubers any variety
lily of the valley
black magic taro
Sage

OR IF IT'S NOT on my want list just give me a shout....
I am very open to trades!!!!! THANKS!!!!!

archieman10@yahoo.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Cannas

Hello! I'm interested in some of your tall red cannas and yellow lotus seeds. I do have some miniature water lilies, some feather-grass and sage to trade. I also have plenty of other kinds of herbs, daylilies, tall cat-tails and a lot of started golden weeping willows.Let me know. You can email me at cin_haynes@yahoo.com
Please keep in mind, I am way up here in Michigan, so I would want to wait until about mid-May to collect any trades, so I know they are good, growing specimens that I send you.

o

I am very interested in your cannas,but I have nothing to trade except for yucca seed and a few castor bean seed.Thanks,
Lynn

o

I have over 100 seeds and 400 Rhizomes Red large and tall to trade for all other colors. I love my red but needs some othe mixed in. I hve the Rhizomes dug up cleaned and stored for winter so while they are a sleep make me some tade offers. I will trade even for even. I am very insterested in trading for your yellow cannas. let me know

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Canna Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here