Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mrsmsgreenthumb

HAVE: large elephant ears &12 ft orangecannas

mrsmsgreenthumb
16 years ago

i have some super large orange cannas that are over 30 yrs old and grow over 12 ft. Ialso have some really large elephant ears can send pics.

Comments (16)

• Kathy Johnson
    16 years ago

What are you looking for in trade? Please check my list or are you accepting postage? I am interested in your orange canna.

• lovelyiris
    16 years ago

I am interested in your large Elephant Ears. What will it take for a trade? I'm trying to find some plants to fill in next to my pond. Please email me and send me photos of both. Who knows I may want some of the cannas too. Cannas are also one of my favorite plants. I have over 500 named tall bearded iris and over 100 named daylilies.

Thanks in advance,
    Marian

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    16 years ago

Welcome to Garden Web.

I thought you might like to know there is no email link on your member page, thus no way to email you.

To set up your email link, just go to the bottom on any page here, and click on Member Pages
    Then click on Edit your Personal Information, Page, and Preferences
    You will then probably be asked to login in again.
    Then check the box Allow other users to send you email via forms at our site.

That will place a link on your member page, making it handy for members (potential traders) to reach you in the future..

Happy Gardening and trading.

Sue

• dlpasti
    16 years ago

I'd love to get some of your canna's plz check my trade list and see if there is anything your interested in---or postage for a couple of the canna's?

dennis

• dlpasti
    16 years ago

I'd love a couple of your canna's----please check out my swap list....see if anything there interests you, or a flat rate box possibly?

thanx

d

• tey157
    16 years ago

I'm intrested in your cannas! PLease e-mail me we can work out a trade or something.

• nightrider767
    16 years ago

mrsmsgreenthumb , I'm very interested in the large elephant ear. I have some very nice yellow canna seed that I can trade. The seeds came from plants about 4ft tall with light green leaves. I just planted forty and have 36 coming up. If you'd like to trade, I can send the seeds and pay for postage on the elephant ear.

You can email me by going to "my page" and looking for the email link.

Either way, good luck with you trading and happy planting!

• patricia_mi
    16 years ago

Hi and WELCOME MRSMSGREENTHUMBS,
    I just read your post and would love to share some of your older orange Canna's and a few E. Ears if you've any left?
    I can send postage, I also have some lotus seeds, and a few Caladium's, White Christmas.
    I would love to see pictures, and pictures of your gardens too!
    Please let me know if your interested ?
    Thank You,
    Patricia

• lzdick
    15 years ago

Interested in your large orange canna. I have 'Richard Wallace' and 'President' (large quantities) to trade. They are large, mature tubers (2-3 eyes each).

E-mail me and we can make this happen.

Thanx,
    Rich

• ccckoball
    15 years ago

I'm interested in some of your E.E.s And Cannas. I can trade some white siberian iris, white David phlox, or some bamboo

• speedypa
    15 years ago

I am really interested in your canna and elephant ears. I will pay postage or trade you for plants that you are interested in. please let me know.

• speedypa
    15 years ago

hi interested in your canna and elephant ears. Have tall bearded iris and siberian iris(dark purple)or I can pay postage. Please email me

• flora2
    14 years ago

I'd love to trade. Please let me know if you would like to look at what I have for trade. Thanks.

• apinchofcheer
    14 years ago

Hi, wondering if you have any orange canna that you are thinning out this fall. Thanks

• nitakaye
    14 years ago

hi i would love to get some of your cannas and the elephant ears i don't have anything to trade but i would send you postage for them please let me know thanks

• ashlynnlo
    14 years ago

I would love some of you cannas for postage. Of if you prefer to trade for banana plants. Let me know. Thank you in advance for your time.

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022