Return to the Canna Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: large elephant ears &12 ft orangecannas

Posted by mrsmsgreenthumb 8 (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 19, 08 at 18:32

i have some super large orange cannas that are over 30 yrs old and grow over 12 ft. Ialso have some really large elephant ears can send pics.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: large elephant ears &12 ft orangecannas

What are you looking for in trade? Please check my list or are you accepting postage? I am interested in your orange canna.

o

I am interested in your large Elephant Ears. What will it take for a trade? I'm trying to find some plants to fill in next to my pond. Please email me and send me photos of both. Who knows I may want some of the cannas too. Cannas are also one of my favorite plants. I have over 500 named tall bearded iris and over 100 named daylilies.

Thanks in advance,
Marian

o

Welcome to Garden Web.

I thought you might like to know there is no email link on your member page, thus no way to email you.

To set up your email link, just go to the bottom on any page here, and click on Member Pages
Then click on Edit your Personal Information, Page, and Preferences
You will then probably be asked to login in again.
Then check the box Allow other users to send you email via forms at our site.

That will place a link on your member page, making it handy for members (potential traders) to reach you in the future..

Happy Gardening and trading.

Sue

o

I'd love to get some of your canna's plz check my trade list and see if there is anything your interested in---or postage for a couple of the canna's?

dennis

o

I'd love a couple of your canna's----please check out my swap list....see if anything there interests you, or a flat rate box possibly?

thanx

d

o

I'm intrested in your cannas! PLease e-mail me we can work out a trade or something.

o

mrsmsgreenthumb , I'm very interested in the large elephant ear. I have some very nice yellow canna seed that I can trade. The seeds came from plants about 4ft tall with light green leaves. I just planted forty and have 36 coming up. If you'd like to trade, I can send the seeds and pay for postage on the elephant ear.

You can email me by going to "my page" and looking for the email link.

Either way, good luck with you trading and happy planting!

o

Hi and WELCOME MRSMSGREENTHUMBS,
I just read your post and would love to share some of your older orange Canna's and a few E. Ears if you've any left?
I can send postage, I also have some lotus seeds, and a few Caladium's, White Christmas.
I would love to see pictures, and pictures of your gardens too!
Please let me know if your interested ?
Thank You,
Patricia

o

Interested in your large orange canna. I have 'Richard Wallace' and 'President' (large quantities) to trade. They are large, mature tubers (2-3 eyes each).

E-mail me and we can make this happen.

Thanx,
Rich

o

I'm interested in some of your E.E.s And Cannas. I can trade some white siberian iris, white David phlox, or some bamboo

o

I am really interested in your canna and elephant ears. I will pay postage or trade you for plants that you are interested in. please let me know.

o

hi interested in your canna and elephant ears. Have tall bearded iris and siberian iris(dark purple)or I can pay postage. Please email me

o

I'd love to trade. Please let me know if you would like to look at what I have for trade. Thanks.

o

Hi, wondering if you have any orange canna that you are thinning out this fall. Thanks

o

hi i would love to get some of your cannas and the elephant ears i don't have anything to trade but i would send you postage for them please let me know thanks

o

I would love some of you cannas for postage. Of if you prefer to trade for banana plants. Let me know. Thank you in advance for your time.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Canna Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here