Return to the Canna Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: One box of cannas for flat -rate postage

Posted by wanna_run_faster 10 SoFLA /9 orl (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 20, 06 at 18:15

It's hard to believe that I just barely put some tubers in the ground and already they are ready to be shared! All are unnamed; mostly medium tall yellow with orangey specks at times (seems to come & go), reddish-orange medium tall, maybe a couple of miscellaneous thrown in. I can label them according to color. They are all actively growing and healthy looking with no streaking, etc. I will cut them down and pack the square flat postage box if you want them. Just let me know! I have pictures if you want to see, too. :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: One box of cannas for flat -rate postage

ohhh me me me please :)
lmk thanks :)

o

Are these taken.. I have paypal?

Laura

o

Hi Laura,

I might but I won't know until I send out the first box. I want to make sure that there's enough in there to make it worthwhile for your $8! All I can say is right now there looks like there's plenty but I have to wait until I cut down the leaves and pack a box to know for sure how many fit in there! If it's ok with you, I'll email you back as soon as I know for sure! Talk to you soon!

o

Hi there,

If there are any left, I have paypal too!

Thanks,
Millie

o

Millie, If anything falls through I will email you! All I can say is that someone gave me a box of flat-rate postage rhizomes a couple of months ago and so far I have shared about 4 box fulls myself! It's nice to be able to return the favor!

o

Please keep me in mind, I've got some seeds going, and a few tubers planted, but no action on either yet.

Thanks,
Millie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Canna Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here