Return to the Canna Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Intrigue for pink or variegated cannas

Posted by baylady Z8 Va (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 18, 08 at 23:05

Hi,
I posted an offering of Intrigue last year about this time and had a sudden death in my family (my sister)which made me lose any interest in trading for quite a while.
I would like to trade canna Intrigue rhizomes and/or seeds for a nice pink canna or ones with variegated foliage.
Interested?
Linda

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Intrigue for pink or variegated cannas

Hello!
I have several cannas with variagated foliage: Bengal Tiger,
Striped Beauty, Bengal Tiger Gold, Cleopatra; and one really beautiful pink canna, but the rhizomes are down at my new place, and for the life of me I can't think of that one's name. She's clear pink and about 5 feet high with bright green foliage.
Hope we can trade! I've been wanting Intrigue for awhile. I love its dark foliage. 'Australia' is really gorgeous too, but I've not found it for trade yet.
Thanks,
Lily

o

I would love to get an Intrigue start from you. I can part with lucifer, canna glauca,indica'red stripe', and maybe a pretoria.
Let me know
Chris

o

Hi, Lily here again, I forgot to mention I have Red Stripe, and need to ask if you could reply here - my email is giving me fits just now.
Thanks!
Lily

o

Hi Lily,
I've been reading ya'lls post. I have a couple of starts of Australia I would be willing to part with for a couple of starts of your Pink Canna. I also have some very tall purple leaved canna called Wyoming if you are interested in a start of it. I grow it mainly for the contrasting colors in the foilage with the green cannas.

I'm up for trades for any cannas I don't already have lots of starts of.

The ones I have are:
Australia
Cleopatra
En Avante
Florence Vaughn
Pink Beauty
Princess Di
Rosemond Cole
King City Gold
Tropicanna Black
Tropicanna Gold
Banana Canna
Wyoming
and probably several others I'm forgetting to write down.

I do not have a red canna and would be interested in getting a start of one of them too. LOL

Happy Gardening and I hope to hear from you soon.
Marian
P.S. If you can I"d like a email from you.

o

i too am lookin for pink canna, australia, tropicannas, if any of you are intrested i have a colection of jews, or hen and chicks , all sort of cacty (thornless) send me an e if interested.. one4everbigmama@yahoo.com

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Canna Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here