Return to the Canna Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Canna Intrigue

Posted by baylady Z8 Va (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 3, 07 at 23:42

Hi,
Have to make this bed smaller! They multiply so fast, don't they? Am looking for TALL pink or yellow named cannas in exchange for Intrigue rizomes, but other things may tempt me.
Interested in a trade?
PLMK
Linda

Here is a link that might be useful: trade page

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Canna Intrigue

Linda, I may have already wrote you. I have red-orange flower canna that I got up to 8 feet in MN. last year. The bulbs are nice and big. Also, alot of mixed color morning glory seeds that vine very fast. Lets make a trade. Wayne

o

I am interested in your canna. Please check my list and let me know if I have anything of interest to you. Thanks!
Kayla

o

Hi, Linda....I'd like to trade for your canna..please
check my list and let me know.
Margaret

o

Linda or Wayne grow,
I like what you have. Check my list & maybe we can trade.

Thanks,
Mike

o

I am new to cannas. But I have tons of daylilies, hostas, tulip, dafodils, and iris'! I would like to send anything you want!

o

I have small banana pups,opuntia, or agave parryi pups if you want to trade them for canna intrigue.

o

I'd love an intrigue! I have Wyoming, Pretoria, Tropicana, Lucifer, Musafolia and perhaps others that I can probably trade.

Janey

o

I have some Big red seeds and Rhizomes would like to trade for other colors. (SASE) I have 200 seeds and 300 Rhizomes.

Thank You
Plez Baxter
plezbaxter@yahoo.com

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Canna Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here