Return to the Canna Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Alstroemeria 'Princess Oxana' for Canna

Posted by cannadoit 7b/8a (My Page) on
Tue, May 26, 09 at 12:25

I have a few extra tubers of this Princess lily I'd like to trade for some canna I do not have.

The flowers on this plant are gorgeous burgandy with yellow marked centers. The flowers last an extremely long time after being cut. I have some right now in my livingroom I cut a week and a half ago that still look about the same as the day I cut them.

I would really like to find Canna Cleopatra....but anything I don't already have I'd be willing to trade for.

I just realized my love of these little beauties...so I don't have much.
I have the following:

MACtro
Phasion
common red
common yellow

Anything other than these would be terrific! :O)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Alstroemeria 'Princess Oxana' for Canna

I went through my garden and I also have a few mints I can share...as well as some cactus plants.

o

• Posted by njoynit Z8b Coastal ~seclude (My Page) on
    Thu, Jun 18, 09 at 8:05

I have some russian red& A tall orange(it could be orange beauty)A few Florance vaughn I have species with orange flowers-it sets seeds,Bengal tiger.

o

I have Wyoming (orange with purple leaves) Florence Vaughn, Red Prince Humbert, some pure yellow and beautiful rose color. PLMK if you are interested in a trade. Thanks! firebird1 gwat1@swbell.net

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Canna Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here