Return to the Canna Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: canna musafolia

Posted by beachplant 9b (beachplant@excite.com) on
Tue, Jul 18, 06 at 21:26

I have 2 big boxes of this that need to GO! The first 2 people to e-mail me can have it for postage or make me an offer. I put them in the flat rate box (last box I sent was over $10 so this is cheaper). The postage will be $8.10. The boxes are full to the top. I won't check my e-mail again till Saturday so if you can e-mail me before 1100 tonight I'll mail them in the morning.
Be warned, this is a very aggressive one in my climate.
Tally HO!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: canna musafolia

OK, noone wants them they go in the compost pile tomorrow. Tally HO!

o

O I didnt check because you never emailed me back.. Please tell me you forgot to compost them..I emailed from ladybarber101@hotmail.com
If you get anymore please let me know as we are new to gardening and love cannas & daylily,,
Donna

o

Just got back from the VA Hospital, and seen your post, If you still have some left and have not tost them please email and let me know. I will glady pay the postage Do you have any spare Gingers,I have been Making a tropical flower garden for a Cancer patient and am completely out of plants for myself.
Thanks
George W. Z6 Mo

o

• Posted by baci z10Ca (My Page) on
    Fri, Jul 28, 06 at 6:45

beachplant, if you have any more, let me know. If you ever offer any again, you might want to try the plant exchange - it is a faster moving forum.

o

They are probobly all gone, but if you have any left I would love some for postage..

THANKS

o

I got my box thanks so much.. Hmm looking for a surprise o send to you..Will mail something out to you within the next few days..Thanks again

o

Hi Tally,
Just wanted to say thank you one more time! The ones you sent are in the ground and obviously very happy because they're growing like crazy! The leaves ARE beautiful!!!!!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Canna Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here