Return to the Canna Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Bamboo&water plants for cannas

Posted by cmontross (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 28, 06 at 10:04

I have several species of Phyllostachys and Sasa bamboos available as well as water plants such as yellow iris, white pickerel rush,horsetail and white lily that I can offer to trade for cannas. Prefer named varieties, but am more concerned with colors other than red and attractive foliage.
Thanks
Chris

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Bamboo&water plants for cannas

Hi Chris,
Do you know which varieties of bamboo you have? I am looking for hardy to zone 6 varieties. If you are interested, I have Canna Orange Tropicana available to trade. If you want to trade a month from now when they don't look so fabulous, I also have Canna Tropicana, Rose Futurity and Richard Wallace. I am interested in some of your water plants too. PLMK. Thanks

o

Check your email gardenmadness

o

• Posted by wendo z8 Louisiana (My Page) on
    Sat, Sep 16, 06 at 23:18

Hi,

I have yellow king humbert canna (rhizome or seed) for water plants (a variety would of small plants would be nice, I only have two little tubs).

Thanks,
Wendy

o

Hi, I have many canna, and am looking for striped bamboo. cat.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Canna Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here