Return to the Canna Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Canna Wyoming with green foliage

Posted by west_texas_peg z7b TX (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 24, 07 at 23:43

Have Canna Wyoming with green foliage I need to move. Prefer to trade as I am creating a new canna bed around our outdoor living room.

Would like to swap for dark foliage canna or short cannas BUT I would not turn down a white canna LOL.

I have Intrigue, one that is suppose to be Canna Wyoming dark foliage (has not bloomed yet), Red Stripe, 2 small Dawn Pink I grew from seed and a Black Knight. In the shorter cannas I have Lucifer and Dawn Pink.

God Bless!
Peggy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Canna Wyoming with green foliage

Hi peg, I believe we may have had a trade last season, I would love some wyoming, or something just a little different, I have to offer some red leaved canna(did not flower this summer as it was exeptionally warm and dry)
so not sure of flower color,or perhaps some dahlia yellow flower(other stuff available too).
Please let me know if interested .
thanx Don

o

Hi Don,

Your mail is blocked! You are going to have better response if you unblock it ;)

Yes, we did a swap last fall. I sent you Richard Wallace Canna for some of your tall Indica style red and orange-red canna which have done very nicely. I note you are in NY...I thought you resided in PA. LOL

I have the Wyoming with green foliage to swap and Conestoga which is a yellow canna with green foliage.

I would love to have some of the dark foliage canna.

Let me know,
Peggy

o

I have over 100 red seeds and 400 Rhizomes would like to tade some for your Wyoming. I will trde seeds or Rhizomes. They are clean and in stoage. These are large reds.

o

pbaxter,

I am not trading plants at this time. In my zone I do not dig and store my cannas for the Winter.

At this time I have all the NO ID red cannas I can handle, prefer to swap for named varieties.

Contact me next Spring and I will be happy to send Wyoming for postage.

You might have better luck in making a swap if you would make your email address available to GardenWeb members.

Peggy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Canna Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here