Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cannaz

HAVE: Canna seeds for canna seeds!!

cannaz
17 years ago

I am interested in trading for any canna varieties not on my trade list. My list is up-to-date, so check it out. I am interested in making even seed for seed trades. This is your chance to expand your canna collections!

Steve

Comments (8)

• aquarius1974
    17 years ago

Would you be intereseted in Omega seeds? I have a dozen or so of them fresh and would love any Pink Futurity seeds if possible.

For that matter, I am happy to trade rhizomes also if you want.

If I did it right, there should be a picture of the omegas below. I am standing under them so you can see they are about 8 feet tall in the picture.

Kathryn

Here is a link that might be useful: {{gwi:526756}}

• mayflower53
    17 years ago

If you still have any left I am interested in some Pink Futurity. I have some Hawaiian Red and others in a trade that was a mix but the trader said she belived they were mostly red but didn't give any names.
    plmk
    thanks
    sp

• sondra_tn
    17 years ago

I have some Robert Kemp seeds..also some seeds from unknown cannas..( all yellow, orange and yellow and yellow with spotted orange ceneter). I am trying to get these id...

TIA,
    Sondra

• wendo
    17 years ago

Hi,

I have yellow King Humbert and Varietas.
    I would just be looking for whatever variety you could give me. I like the surprise!

Thanks,
    Wendy

• canna1915
    17 years ago

Anyone have White Canna Seeds that would be interested in trading for some of my red Canna seeds? Raceme flower, green, 5+ Ft.

Or know who would?

Thanks.

Mike

• njoynit
    17 years ago

I sent you an e mail.

I also have seeds to trade.they are off orange indicia.I grew some out this year...got same as paraent,2 kinds of yellow and a pretty orangey color.

• canna1915
    17 years ago

Steve,
    I'd be happy to trade either seeds or bulbs of my red raceme flower, green, 5+ feet for Cleopatra seeds or bulbs? If you are interested.

Sounds like your plants are trying to survive the cold winter like mine are.

Thanks,
    Mike
    Pa - Zone 6

• bobdlee
    16 years ago

Hey everybody. I stumbled across this thread and wondered if you all are still interested in trading canna seeds?

If so, I would love to trade for anything. I have Mr. President (or that's what I've been told they're called-- red flowers with red leaves); I also have green-leafed ones with yellow, orange, pink, red, and yellow with orange splotches. They all get pretty tall, in the 6-15 foot range. The Mr. Presidents get taller than the others.

Let me know!
    bob

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting