Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tina_2_gw

HAVE: have ; cannas to trade......

tina_2
14 years ago

Hi - I have these to trade:

canna chocolate swirl /the dark leaf almost black type.

alpinia zerumbet/ variegated with white and

green leaves.

canna tropicanna , with the multi -color leaves.

My wants:

*** I am looking for all sorts of plants ***

Here are some of what I like :

pink bleeding heart

agapanthus

iron cross oxalis

ferns

evergreens

hydrangeas

daylilies

flowering shrubs or bushes

hellebores

persicaria

clerodendruns

bananas

tropicals

asiatic lilies

calla lilies

vines / tropicals

easter lilies

tiger lilies

hibiscus

geraniums

blackberry lily

herbs

peonies

lambs ears

house plants

violets

turks cap

hostas

coneflower

dianthus

butterfly bush

spider lilies

philodendrons

variegated plants

most anything fragrant

etc...or what do you have ?

(Large trades welcome)

I would like a mix of plants for

color , interest and texture.

Please no sasbe or postage for these.

Please email me directly, as

garden webs email has been having

some problems.

And, I don't get to check my

posts too often.

Thank you. tina _2

Comments (7)

• daveedgeguitar
    14 years ago

Hello! I would love to trade with you for some of your cannas. I have lots of herb seeds, lemon basil, sweet basil, green bouquet basil, chives, garlic chives, german chamomile, Roman Chamomile, Coriander/Cilantro, Dill (mammoth), Dill "Fernleaf,Oregano, Parsley "single Italian plain-leafed", Parsley "extra curled dwarf", Sage "common", Summer Savory,
    Flowers, Moonflower "Giant White" (very Fragrant),Dianthus "arctic Fire", Sweet William "Tall double mix", Coneflowers (white and Purple), Morning Glory vine (many hard to find varieties such as Early Call Mix, Tall Mix, Scarlett O'Hara, blue star, star of Yelta. I also have many daylillies (although the ground is frozen right now). I await your email. Mine is evans8592@msn.com
    Regards, Dave

• tina_2
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Hi - Don't need any seeds.
    Thank you. tina_2

• stardust
    13 years ago

Hi Tina_2
    I know you posted this a LONG time ago and had a reply over a month ago BUT ... Do you still have Cannas to offer?

I have plants. I am a few planting zones behind you so my planting material growth will be a little behind what you have in your area.

Just skimming over your list of wants for your trade I would be able to offer Asiatic Lilies, Hosta, Daylily, 'variegated something' (I forget the name of this but will look it up ASAP) or ferns, and who knows what else out there in my 'run away garden'. I started amassing plants a bit over 10 years ago. Than I was diagnosed with a couple of degenerative back conditions and now I am thinning out the plants I love. I can no long weed the massive plantings I put in. I wasn't able to get my Cannas dug a couple of years ago before our zone 5 frost froze them out and I thought I would do without them. I miss them.

Thanks ...
    Happy gardening!

Stardust

• tina_2
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Hi Stardust - I have emailed you many times.
    Are you still interested? Plmk. Email me.
    Thank you. tina_2

• becki25msmolly
    13 years ago

Hi, Just wondering if you still have cannas to trade? I have many different plants to offer in exchange. Once I hear back I will send you a list of what I have. I will email you more info. Thank you, Becki

• graanieb
    13 years ago

Hi Tina,
    If you are still up to trade, I'd love any dwarf ones I don't have, plus "Tropicanna".

I have "Richard Wallace" -yellow with some orange splashes in the center, another yellow with more orange over petals,dwarf yellow with orange splashes, semi-dwarf red ( bought at Park Seed a while back as " The President" which it isnt but is pretty with larger flower heads than usual.
    Have a light yellow-ivory, about 3 ft tall.

Hoping to make a trade.
    Have pics I can email you.

Bea

• Mistee17
    12 years ago

Hi - Well, I did not get all of the emails.
    So, Becky If you still want to trade.
    Just let me know. Thanks,Mistee

Sponsored
The Creative Kitchen Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars47 Reviews
Franklin County's Kitchen Remodeling and Refacing Professional