Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
luckyladyd

HAVE: Richard Wallace . . . . lots and lots!

luckyladyd
17 years ago

My Richard Wallace cannas have overrun my yard! I would like to trade some for other tall varieties of cannas. Can send a flat rate postage box stuffed full to the first 20 takers!

Comments (19)

• canna1915
    17 years ago

lUCKYLADYD,
    How much is a flat rate postage box ?
    How tall are your canna?
    Thanks,
    Mike

• kwilson
    17 years ago

Would like to get a flat rate box of your cannas if you have any left. Thanks. Kay

• sissyz
    17 years ago

is it too late??

• jmsje
    17 years ago

Hi there,
    If you have any canna's left for flat rate postage, I would love to receive some.
    Thanks

• Grancru
    17 years ago

Do you have any Richard Wallace left? If so will you accept postage? Please let me know.
    Grancru
    jtcrane@aol.com

• sylviatexas1
    17 years ago

Richard Wallace does have an enthusiasm for populating the world, doesn't he?

Last summer I got *one pot*, divided it into 4 pots, never got any of them in the ground, & right not they're bursting out of those pots!

If you really have a lot to adopt out...

Cannas are bulky but not really heavy.

I had 3 lunch bags + a few "extras" jammed into a flat rate box, & the postal clerk compared rates & found that I could send them Priority Mail in a plain box for just over $5!

The other day, I sent a big box for just under $8.
    I think it was a box that had held 12 bottles of wine (not mine! I got the box outta the store dumpster!).

That's when I learned that you *cannot* mail anything that says something about alcohol on the outside.

Even if you describe the contents to the clerk & swear that it's only cannas, you cannot mail it, but all you have to do is wrap it in plain paper to conceal the box.

Best luck with your adoption program, & I bet you'll all love your Richard Wallace cannas.

• jennt_grow
    17 years ago

would love to have a flat rate box. Please let me know

jennifer

• blue_butterfly
    17 years ago

I would also love some if you still have some available??please let me know...thanks

• Baylady
    17 years ago

Hi,
    I'd love to have a box of your cannas if they are still available. Please let me know details.
    Thanks so much!
    Linda

• justayoungroot
    17 years ago

Hi,
    If it's not to late I would love some of your cannas if they are still availabe. Please let me know.
    Thanks
    Lanell

• wildflower1959
    17 years ago

Hello
    I would be interested in some of your cannas please let me know the information about them Thank you Wildflower

• canna1915
    17 years ago

Have any left ?

Thanks,
    Mike

• soccerguynn
    17 years ago

Is it too late? I am too interested! You can email me at soccerguynn@yahoo.com

• gunnysack
    16 years ago

Am I too late ? Are there any left ?
    Please e-mail me at kmoore1701@yahoo.com

Thanks,
    Kathy

• jason_of_god
    16 years ago

I know this started last year, but do you have any plants left for sell or trade?

• west_texas_peg
    16 years ago

Jason,
    Your email address is not visible to members so they are not able to contact you regarding swaps.

As a new member of Garden Web it will be helpful to you to read the forum rules. Selling is not allowed on GW. If someone offers items for SASE/postage you can make a request for these but requesting items for postage is not allowed.

I have some Conestoga canna I will send for postage, if you are interested.

Peggy

• luckyladyd
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hi everyone, For some reason I have not been getting the responses in my email as I used to. Sorry to not have checked the post until today. I think I've emailed everyone telling you that this year I will have loads of Robert Kemp to share and will be happy to send flat rate boxes to all who ask. Also happy to make trades for other cannas or other plants. Just let me know what you have, and send mailing details. Thanks!

• pbaxter
    16 years ago

I have over large 100 seeds and 400 Rhizomes to trade for all other colors. I love my red but needs some other mixed in. I hve the Rhizomes dug up cleaned and stored for winter so while they are a sleep make me some tade offers. If you have any left and want some of these let me know.

• pbaxter
    16 years ago

I have over 100 seeds and 400 Rhizomes Red large and tall to trade for all other colors. I love my red but needs some othe mixed in. I hve the Rhizomes dug up cleaned and stored for winter so while they are a sleep make me some tade offers. I will trade even for even. I would like for you to send me some and if you want some of these let me know.

Sponsored
Winks Remodeling & Handyman Services
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County