Return to the Canna Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Canna Rhizomes For Trade

Posted by skygardening z9 FL (My Page) on
Thu, Dec 8, 05 at 4:39

I have the following canna rhizomes that I would like to trade for cannas I don't have, daylilies, or elephant ears.
Creation Spark
Richard Wallace
Wintzer's Colossal
Robert Kemp
Florence Vaughn
Skyhawk
Bengal Tigar

I live in Florida and would like to get some more rhizome's in the ground as they grow here year round. Hope to make some nice trades!
Thanks,
Sky~~

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Canna Rhizomes For Trade

Hi Sky, I have lots of Orange Beauty canna. It is tall, green leaf with orange flowers. They grow here year round also. LMK if you want to trade some rhizome's.

o

• Posted by mareas West Coast 7B (My Page) on
    Mon, Dec 12, 05 at 22:59

Sky - I'm interested in trading for your Creation Spark, Wintzer's Colosal, Skyhawk & Bengal Tiger cannas.
I will have daylilies to trade in the Spring, (my current list is on my trade page) and will get my canna list together shortly for you if you still have any rhizomes left to trade ~ Marea

o

Hi Sky, I am sorry I haven't gotten back to you sooner but things have been rather hectic around here for quite awhile. I have dug up many canna and have some beautiful rhizomes my neighbor gave me. I have no idea what the names are but I have a bunch of all yellow, another orange and another red with yellow edges. I checked out those prepaid shipping boxes you mentioned and can send you a box of each if you'd like them. I would like to get a few pink and a few white if you have them. My neighbor's mother never saw either and I would like to give a couple to her plus raise a couple for myself. Let me know what you have in mind. HAve a Happy New Year, JIM

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Canna Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here