Return to the Canna Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Canna Stuttgart , Orange Punch

Posted by zitro_joe 7 (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 8, 06 at 16:17

He's a little sunburned but it has been hoooooot so I ma fine with it. Other than that it's a beauty. I have Tropicanna and Celosia placed next to the Stuttgart and they work really well together.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Canna Stuttgart , Orange Punch

Wow those pictures are stunning, I had no idea a canna could be varigated...

~Rose

o

I really like this Canna , I mean "Stuttgart", but here in Italy it is not so easy to find..anyway I want to share with you this one called "Orchid" I hope you will like it..
take care and all the best from me!!!

o

Lukus that is a very nice canna. I see you used the Canon Power shot A540. Do you like this camera? It seems to have very vibrant colors. I am looking for a P&S so that is why I ask.

o

Dear Zitro Joe, glad to read you! To be honest I'm happy with this camera..but I have asked info to a friend before buy it..I am happy to have the chance to have a look , now and then, to international forum concernin gardening, I'm registered also in an italian forum about gardening..I have no big problems to read your language..but it is not easy do what I'm doing now...I hope you can stand my very "rusty" english...all the best from Italy..CIAO!!

o

"bengal tiger" do you like it..??

o

Bengal Tiger is one of my favorites, looks good!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Canna Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here