Return to the Canna Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Beautiful spotted leaves

Posted by nanahanna a8 AR (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 25, 07 at 12:17

What are some of the names of the cannas with the spotted leaves...like Stuttgart? I'd like to get some this year.

Thanks!
Nanahanna

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Beautiful spotted leaves

Here's a site that will help you see most of the cannas that are for sale. http://www.karcheskycanna.com/
Their's are listed in different ways like, by bloom color, foliage color, height, hybridizer, etc. It's the best canna site I've found and very helpful. Some of the ones you may mean are:

Cleopatra-green foliage with red streaks
Striped Beauty-white with cream striped foliage
Red Stripe-small red blooms with burgundy and green striped
foliage
Journey's End-green and burgundy
Tropicana-orange,green,yellow

There are quite a few more so happy hunting!

Nancy

o
RE: Beautiful spotted leaves

Thank you Nancy! I will check it out!

Sharon

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Canna Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here