Thu, Apr 7, 05 at 23:08
|Today when I attended a garden show .. I looked for some Tropicanna. Well the ones that the vendor was selling was labled as Tropicanna but the leaves were verigaated green. Are there two types???
|That sounds like 'Bengal Tiger' canna to me. Similar in that the leaves are striped, but certainly not the same |
Is there a possibility that the label was ‘Tropicanna Gold’ and not just ‘Tropicanna’? The ‘Tropicanna Gold’ does have the green variegated foliage whereas ‘Tropicanna’ has the red variegated foliage. Kent
|Im not sure Kent .. I asked if they had Tropicanna and thats what they showed me .. I didnt really pay any attention to the label other than the picture .. when I go back tomorrow I will take a peek :o) |
To me it looked like a Bengal Tiger .. but now you have my curiosity peeked Kent.
Return to the Canna Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.