Return to the Canna Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Tropicanna Black for a good price

Posted by islandbreeze 6b MI (My Page) on
Thu, May 15, 08 at 22:21

Anybody know where online I can order a Tropicanna Black? Preferably for a decent price and someone who's known to have healthy plants? I'm trying to avoid viruses and I'm trying not to spend $30 for the plant plus shipping. thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Tropicanna Black for a good price

I seen them at Lowes over the weekend, and they were only 6.98. I didn't get it, but I got the tropicana gold. It was at leasy 3 to four stalks. They were nice.

Misty

o

Thanks Misty. Unfortunately our Lowes here only sell the regular tropicanna and tropicanna gold. I've only seen tropicanna black at a landscape supply store 2 summers ago. I left it in the ground thinking it would come back, but unfortunately it didn't. I'll have to keep an eye out for them at Lowe's. Hopefully they'll get them in here too. thanks again.

o

They are at my Lowe's also for $9.99.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Canna Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here