|Just curious, they look identical to me but I'm no canna expert.|
|C. ‘Pretoria’ and C. Bengal Tiger’ are the same cultivar. C. ‘Tropicanna Gold’ is a different cultivar. I posted photos of Pretoria (aka Bengal Tiger) vs. Tropicanna Gold at the link below on this forum group: |
I believe the information attached to this link explains the very basic differences.
|I even posted on that thread, did not remember it at all. Thank you again.....|
|I had noticed your post on the thread but was not going to mention that. Trust me; we are all guilty of our own oversights’! |
|I was surprised to see my post. I didn't think I visited this forum very often. :) |
At one time, I had both but labels got mixed up so now I'll wait until they bloom to see.
Return to the Canna Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here