Return to the Canna Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
my canna addiction..

Posted by livsauntieshel 6b/7a south PA (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 28, 11 at 14:53

has gotten out of control. Here's my babies!
From Around The Garden 2011

They got the crap chewed out of them by the Japanese beetles, but they're bouncing back nicely. I ran out of space in the canna bed, and have 7 pots of them scattered around the patio and yard. It's a bit much, but oh so fun.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: my canna addiction..

You have a lot of blooms. They are gorgeous. I love them also especially the ones with the beautiful colorful leaves. I only have one blooming now.....Cleopatra.

o

• Posted by izhar Karachi 11a (My Page) on
    Mon, Aug 1, 11 at 6:03

Beautiful...

o

Thanks :) I started most in pots outside in April. We had a cool wet spring so they took awhile to get to size but have been growing great. I got my first cannas last year and planted them so late they only just started blooming when we got our first frost. This year, I've had bloomers since June!

o

I love cannas too

o

• Posted by izhar Karachi 11a (My Page) on
    Tue, Aug 9, 11 at 1:33

livsauntieshel, my friend read the topic of your post with addition of "bis" after "Canna".... lol

o

Those are really nice! Beautiful leaves!

o

Gorgeous! Never too much when it comes to these beautiful plants.

Flo

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Canna Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here