Return to the Canna Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Have- Canna Musifolia for trade

Posted by kasha77 7 (kathysuleski@yahoo.com) on
Tue, Aug 14, 12 at 8:44

I have an over abundance of Canna Musifolia- the Banana canna available for trade. I'm not really interested in any more cannas. If you have any named brugmansia for trade that would be great. These cannas are HUGE. 15' tall and still growing. My photos were taken after a Japanese beetle infestation, but they look better now. I'll probably have to cut them back for shipping. (ya think?!)
contact me for more info.
Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Have- Canna Musifolia for trade

• Posted by CAST1 9b Arizona (My Page) on
    Thu, Aug 16, 12 at 20:27

Those are gorgeous!

o
RE: Have- Canna Musifolia for trade

Thanks! I'm also interested in trading canna musifolia for hostas. If interested, let me know!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Canna Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here