Return to the Canna Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pink Sunburst

Posted by mantis__oh z6 OH (My Page) on
Sun, Oct 28, 12 at 23:12

Pink Sunburst is great as a pot subject. In the fall, blooms last a long time. But even when not in bloom, the leaves are a nice accent.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pink Sunburst

I totally agree. Love those leaves!

o

I have just been looking everywhere for this plant-- rhizomes-- whole--- anything at all. Where did you get yours?

and it is by far one of the most beautiful cannas out there

o

It is available from Karchesky, or if you are ordering other things from Glasshouse Works, it might be cheaper to add it to that order (they've got it even though it may not be listed).

o

Was running around checking out various stores and nurseries the other day, and came across both Pink Sunburst and Bengal Tiger (marked both as BT and Pretoria), and Australia at Kmart for 10 bucks a pot.

Kmart's the first location I've found here this season to carry Canna (well, also seen one variety at Home Depot).

Only problem is, through the big box stores, you can't be certain they'll be virus free.

I would have taken a chance on a pot or two, but I much prefer the larger canna, and my research shows Pink Sunburst only reaches 3 or 4 feet.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Canna Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here