Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mantis__oh

Pink Sunburst

mantis__oh
11 years ago

Pink Sunburst is great as a pot subject. In the fall, blooms last a long time. But even when not in bloom, the leaves are a nice accent.

Comments (4)

• Tiffany, purpleinopp Z8b Opp, AL
    11 years ago

I totally agree. Love those leaves!

• delreytropical
    11 years ago

I have just been looking everywhere for this plant-- rhizomes-- whole--- anything at all. Where did you get yours?

and it is by far one of the most beautiful cannas out there

• mantis__oh
    Original Author
    11 years ago

It is available from Karchesky, or if you are ordering other things from Glasshouse Works, it might be cheaper to add it to that order (they've got it even though it may not be listed).

• foreverlad
    11 years ago

Was running around checking out various stores and nurseries the other day, and came across both Pink Sunburst and Bengal Tiger (marked both as BT and Pretoria), and Australia at Kmart for 10 bucks a pot.

Kmart's the first location I've found here this season to carry Canna (well, also seen one variety at Home Depot).

Only problem is, through the big box stores, you can't be certain they'll be virus free.

I would have taken a chance on a pot or two, but I much prefer the larger canna, and my research shows Pink Sunburst only reaches 3 or 4 feet.

Sponsored
Franklin County's Top Choice for Reliable Outdoor Construction