Return to the Canadian Winter Sowing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
1st spring day - 1st wintersown sprouts

Posted by gardeng8 5sw on (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 20, 09 at 14:03

Yippee!!!! My first wintersown sprouts of the year! Teeny, tiny siberian wallflower...wintersown Feb 7 and sprouts today...you will have to look very close to see the green...Maybe even have to close one eye and squint...but it's there!

[URL=http://s460.photobucket.com/albums/qq329/gardeng8/?action=view¤t=DSC00057_edited.jpg][IMG]http://i460.photobucket.com/albums/qq329/gardeng8/th_DSC00057_edited.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Any one else got green?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 1st spring day - 1st wintersown sprouts

Sorry, clickable thumbnail didn't work for me..so here is a picture of my first green of the wintersown season....Yippee!

siberian wallflower seedlings

o

Hey!! Good for you. A very good day to get them too! :-)
I was out a while ago and was squinting into my containers and not a sign of anything yet. We are both in SW ON so maybe my sprouts are not far behind.
(I planted those last year on Feb 18 and they sprouted on Apr. 6)
gg

o

Congratulation on your sprouts. Still lots of snow here, I cannot see the containers, all are under 2 feet of snow.

o

Now there's another lovely scent coming to your garden!! Good going! :O)

o

what, I can't believe it. I better go and check mine babies. Congrad. to you. enjoy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Canadian Winter Sowing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here