Return to the Canadian Winter Sowing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My Very First Winter Sown Flower

Posted by i_heart_flowers 2b MB (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 22, 07 at 22:43

Here she is - I'm so proud!! And she has a whole wack of sibs just waiting to open Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Viola - Penny Orchid Frost
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hope everyone's new babies are doing ok tonight. Some wicked weather brewing out there!! Take care everyone!

I Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Flowers!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My Very First Winter Sown Flower

Congratulations...it's almost like having your first baby!!! I too have a WS viola blooming it's little head off now - started in the container, but the surprise is the seed packet said Geum Mrs. Bradshaw!!! I've never had violas but they are very cute and easy to grow. I just might try some next year for my little pots.

o

Congratulations, that sure is a pretty colour!

Sharon

o

Way to go, I heart! Such a pretty colored violet, too.

o

• Posted by wmc1 s/w Ontario (My Page) on
    Sun, Dec 9, 07 at 16:33

Can't seem to get pics to show. just says phoo bucket?

o

I want to learn how to winter sow

o

Wmc1, the post was made 6 months ago and she's probably deleted the pics from her photobucket album by now.

W8in4dave (are you my daughter? LOL) - go to the main Winter Sowing site and you can read the FAQs there. That will give you an idea of what to do.

Here is a link that might be useful: Winter Sowing

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Canadian Winter Sowing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here