Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
chickadeedeedee

ID Me Please

chickadeedeedee
18 years ago

I am guessing this guy belongs here. I've had him for about 1-2 years.

Please... What is he?

{{gwi:550643}}

Thanks!

C3D

Comments (64)

• tonyp
    18 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Back2eight - 100% without a doubt N. Ventrata (ventricosa x alata) Thanks to Deroose nursery it is found all over the world in home centers and garden centers labelled as N. alata for the past 25yrs.

Tony

• chickadeedeedee
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Petiolaris,

That is very kind of you to offer to share with us your lovely plants!! Thank you. :-) I'll get together a list of my species orchids from Ecuador and other tropicals and see if you would be interested in them.

I am a small animal and exotic pet veterinarian and do have an affinity with the number 13. My husband and I were both born on August 13th of the same year but I am exactly one hour older.

I know what you're thinking...Cradle Robber!

That is indeed a swing set frame that was put into use in an effort to deter a thief in squirrel's clothing, uhh, fur. Every summer this squirrel would help herself to my orchids, tree ferns, Spanish Moss, brommies.... She would snatch the plants (or part of them) and take them to her nest high up in a weeping willow tree.

After we suspended most of the orchids from that frame as well as others, we had no squirrel garden up in the tree. Our children did get a new and much nicer swing set.

Kindest regards,

C3D

• back2eight
    18 years ago

Chickadee, I have an old swing set that I am going to do that with! Great minds think alike. My problem is my dogs, I have an adorable chocolate lab. Enough said. He is still a puppy and he gets into everything. My kids don't use the swingset anymore, so I will be putting it to good use soon. I would love to have a bog for my CPs, but I can't do that and have the dog, and I want the dog so I do the best I can.

A brief introduction of myself - My husband is a pastor and we have three kids. I am a medical transcriptionist, and I work from home. I do lots of volunteer work with too many organizations to list. I grow CPs and I have poison dart frogs and tomato frogs, along with a couple of dogs, a cat, and hamsters. Oh, and horses, too. I have other tropical plants in my tanks, but I don't know much about them.

Anyway, I can make the same offer as Petiolaris about the plants. I don't have much to offer, but I am always willing to trade! I would like to try my hand at an orchid one of these days.

• back2eight
    18 years ago

Chickadee, I just noticed you said you were an exotic pet and small animal vet. Do you by any chance treat frogs? If so, would you mind answering a question about worming? I would gladly send you a plant for your time if I have something you might be interested in. I live in the "boondocks" where most people didn't even think you could keep poison dart frogs as pets. I tried taking my tomato frogs to a vet and he didn't know anything about them so couldn't help me. Those are the ones that I think have worms.

My 7-year-old son is in love with hamsters, and reads everything he can find about them. He is going to do a science project on genetics with them next year. He already has it planned out, and will have to start early to get good results.

I can get a list of my plants, also. It is not very impressive right now, I'm afraid. I have trimmed a lot of them down, transplanted, and traded some for frog supplies. I have ten new frogs arriving in the mail tomorrow and I had to get ready for them!

• kakozord
    18 years ago

C3D, you said that the pitchers could have been two toned. My ventrata grows two toned pitchers. The red colouring in this one is a bit faint because it grew under artificial lighting in december but does it look similar?

{{gwi:545916}}

Kyle

• petiolaris
    18 years ago

Tonyp??? In NY? Someday I'd like to visit you, Dustin, and Tamlin! Anyways, enough gushing! Evrytime I see a picture that is identified as N. ventrata I see differences in pitchers. They seem to vary in bulbosity / cylindricity, as well as how green ro red they are, as well as how much vertical uniformity of color. Kyles looks slightly different than B28's. And mine, which came from Elgecko looks different than theirs.

{{gwi:550649}}

Also, the "Asian Pitcher Plants" that I have seen from Home Depot, which is supplied by Collisantis, look slightly different from that which Elgecko gave me. Why is there this variation? Are what we are seeing truly ventratas or have we mislabeled plants? Is it just genetic variation?

Can you ID this one that I got from Snowy Falcon?

{{gwi:550650}}

• petiolaris
    18 years ago

Tonyp??? In NY? Someday I'd like to visit you, Dustin, and Tamlin! Anyways, enough gushing! Evrytime I see a picture that is identified as N. ventrata I see differences in pitchers. They seem to vary in bulbosity / cylindricity, as well as how green ro red they are, as well as how much vertical uniformity of color. Kyles looks slightly different than B28's. And mine, which came from Elgecko looks different than theirs.

{{gwi:550649}}

Also, the "Asian Pitcher Plants" that I have seen from Home Depot, which is supplied by Collisantis, look slightly different from that which Elgecko gave me. Why is there this variation? Are what we are seeing truly ventratas or have we mislabeled plants? Is it just genetic variation?

Can you ID this one that I got from Snowy Falcon?

{{gwi:550650}}

• petiolaris
    18 years ago

C3D: Orchids are a realm of plants that I have worshiped from afar. I could never afford them. Someday, I would like to obtain an array of them as well as cacti. Thank you for your offer. Feel free to contact me for arrangements through the 'My Page' tab.

B28: I'd be happy to send seeds and plants your way. No need to trade.

• back2eight
    18 years ago

That sure is a lot of variation for plants that have all been labeled ventrata. Kyle's looks lile mine except it is more bulbous. It seems that a true alata is hard to find.

• chickadeedeedee
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Hi Back2eight.

Great minds do work alike. :-) We have a German Shepherd who is very keen on "watering" newly planted things in our yard. We have successfully use the product WALL'O WATER, which is a barricade made out of plastic.

To offer a bit of protection for our bog garden, the main access area to the site is wood bark chips. That was to decrease the muddy paws entering the home but it surprisingly acted as a deterrent to the site. I think it does not feel good under bare dog feet. LOL!

We have a German Shepherd who is so far a 6 month cancer survivor! :-) We have also 6 cats, too many birds to list or count, 5 hermit crabs, a 55 gallon fresh water tropical fish tank, 2 koi and 2 goldfish.

I have treated frogs other amphibians as well as reptiles. A Spring Peeper with a concussion, a White's Tree frog with maggots, 'Pac-man' frogs, Tomato frogs, Fire bellied toads...
    We has had several of the above mentioned ourselves.

Froggie and amphibian medicine can be a little tricky. We need to get an accurate weight to be able to give the right dose of a particular medicine. That your vet doesn't know frog medicine is perfectly OK. We can work around that.

If you suspect that your frog(s) has worms, collect some frog poop (less than 24 hrs. old) and take it to your vet. Ask them to send it out for parasite analysis to whatever outside lab they use. The lab will call back with the results and can suggest the correct medication and dose based on what they find.

I'd be happy to send you some orchid plants without a trade. Do you have an idea what kind you would like? I have a variety. Congratulations on your new arrivals too! :-)

Kakozord,

That *does* look very similar to my mystery plant. The colouration was a deep cranberry red. I think. DH still thinks not. LOL!

Lookie all the different plants we have pictured in this thread. Hmmmm. I'll need to start looking for more of these Asian Pitcher Plants, ehh?

Petiolaris,

Hmmmmm. Cacti too? I can do that as well! :-)

Kindest regards to all.

ChickaDDD

{{gwi:550651}}

• tonyp
    18 years ago

Size of the plant, upper vs lower pitchers, cultural conditions can all play a part in making the same clone look different. The one Kyle has could be a different clone. I am sure N. Ventrata has been made many times. The one that is most often encountered though is the mass produced 'N. alata' from Deroose.

Petiolaris - that green pitcher/purple peristome looks like it is probably the N. Judith Finn that Agristarts produced alot of a few years ago.

Chickadeedeedee - hard to say for sure on your plant. Probably N. Ventrata but there is a chance it is N. ventricosa as this species is also found in the homecenter/garden center market but not nearly as often and usually as tiny plants instead of the big hanging basket size plant that Deroose usually releases.

Back2eight - pure N. alata is not in mass production by the companies that supply garden and home centers. They are available though from nurseries that specialize more in CPs.

Tony

• back2eight
    18 years ago

Chickadeedee, I was going to email you, but couldn't find an email address for you. So I will post my frog vet experience here. For my email, just add @tds.net to back2eight. Anyway, one frog weighs 18 grams, the other is 24 grams. The vet did not send off a stool sample. He looked at it. What I was seeing was white things that were fairly large and looked like worms. They looked sort of like large springtails. He wanted to give me a liquid medication and wanted me to give it to them orally. I declined. I have since spoken to people who said that what I was most likely seeing was cricket eggs that pass through undigested. I tried going back to feeding baby crickets, and I guess they were right because I am not seeing the "worms" anymore, and the frogs are seemingly normal and healthy. I felt that the stress of giving them oral medication would do more harm than good. I have some powder fenbendazole and I wanted to mix up a soak for them, or else dust their crickets with it. He couldn't find any info on doing a soak for the frogs, so I just said thanks and declined the oral medication. He had never treated a frog before and didn't know anything about doing a soak. I am, however, thinking about purchasing another tomato frog so that I can hopefully get them to breed soon. Most adult tomato frogs in the pet trade are WC, so I really need to know how to administer worm medication so that I can treat a WC frog before putting it in with my frogs. I don't know if the two that I already have are WC or CB.

I have ten more poison dart frogs arriving in the mail tomorrow. I am excited!

• petiolaris
    18 years ago

This has become one, very busy thread!

Tony: Judith Finn? I'll add that to my grow list!

C3D: How may both B28 and I contact you? My Email is in the GW 'My Page' thingy (I think).

You have 6 cats? Gee, the most we ever had any one time (not including kitten litters) was 3. We are down to one right now. I used to have tropical fish, but not goldfish.

I also have a cat question as well. My cat sneezes everyday, a few times a day, for the past few years. Previously, she never did. Can cats have allergies?

B28: I know my spatulata pics are horrible, but does yours look anything like them? D. spatulata is spoon-shaped and forms plantlets, meaning it "clumps".

• akheadbanger
    18 years ago

Ehh sence every one is showing off thier orchids and Neps ill do the same..

N. sanguinea 3 months old.. With a motionless prey caught in its internal fluids *evil snicker*
    {{gwi:550652}}

{{gwi:550653}}

and a N. ventricosa I wont post the newer pictures of the pitchers cause they are some what deformed

{{gwi:543711}}

And a Phal i have.. my favorite!! I want a Paphiopedilum bad!

{{gwi:550655}}

Uhmm Enjoy?
    Cheers

• chickadeedeedee
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Those are **LOVELY** close-ups AKHeadBanger! I can't do that. Ooooo. I have succumbed to the dreaded combination of photographic expertise envy + planty thing envy! LOL!

Petiolaris, kitties can indeed have allergies. Their number allergin is dust mites. One of our cats has asthma. Comes complete with his own little kitty face fitting inhaler. LOL!!!

Back2Eight, I'll need to get to work tomorrow and look up froggie medicine doses. I'll get back to you on that tomorrow.

Thanks for the ID Tony. That plant was purchased at Oakland Park Nursery in Columbus, Ohio. They had lost the ID as well. And here I thought I was the only one to do that!

Another pic you say?

{{gwi:550658}}

C3D :-)

• akheadbanger
    18 years ago

6-7 ish Very south ohio?

I live in Dayton Springfeild area zone 5/6 ish... Grow some sarrS!

Cheers

• petiolaris
    18 years ago

Nice picks there, NepenthesAK! Your sanguinea has the spotted pattern of the link I provided earlier, confirming what others have ID'd. That's comforting!

Chickadeedeedee: There are CP's that have flowers that somewhat resemble and may be described as miniature orchids. Believe it or not, I have a couple of picks! These CP's ar of the Genlisea & Utricularia genus, known as corkscrew plants and bladderworts. Here are 2 bladderworts:

{{gwi:550660}}

{{gwi:430453}} (U. sandersonii)

Trust me, there are better pics than these out there, but these are mine. Note the "bunny ears" on the second pic.

Asthma? Oy vey! They make inhalers? How much do they run? (Thanx!)

• sarraceniahunter
    18 years ago

Thank you all. Because of this thread I think I know what the mystery Nep is I bought at Lowe's last year. It's still alive but I'm having a terrible time getting it to pitcher. Any suggestions?

• akheadbanger
    18 years ago

Check out what i posted on some one who was asking for tips..

Also hears one of my Livida flowers (it was an accadental bloom that i had gotten right after i received it)

{{gwi:550664}}

Halfan hour later of trying to get a good shoot cause it is such a small flower and i wanted to get the closest possible picture of it!! Their will be more soon i hope!

Cheers

• petiolaris
    18 years ago

That was no accident! It was a conspiracy! There will be a bazillion more of them for months to come. Be afraid. Be very afraid!

sarraceniahunter: In addition to what the headbanger said, I would also advice patience and time. Neps can several weeks to adjust to their new environs. Keep it in one place, with daily watering and easy drainage, by the light.

• akheadbanger
    18 years ago

it started to bloom in shipping i was lucky it even bloomed at all petiolaris... I cant wait till i get more of all of my little utrics some of them should have very interesting flowers-

bisquamata
    dichtoma
    livida
    longonfolia
    prehensillis
    renformis
    sandersonni
    warburggii

cheers

• petiolaris
    18 years ago

My warburgii is just opening up today - a nice, dark purple. I am finding that, other than sandersonii, livida, and bisquamata, a lot of these plants will bloom the year after you receive a pinch of them.

• back2eight
    18 years ago

Petiolaris, yes, I think the sundews were spatulata. I seperated all the clumps and repotted them. They are in some major shock right now. I experimented with moving a nep outside, though, and it is taking the move very well. So it may be time to get the others outside, too. Oh, and you have some genlisea (sp?) I am enjoying my tiny flowers on my bladderwort clump that I have. I put it right next to the pond in my water feature. I still haven't tried genlisea or byblis liniflora. I want to get my hands on some seeds!

• xymox
    18 years ago

Ok, it's like some crazy parade going on here.. i guess i will also show off my most beautiful plants.

Pinguicula X Sethos
    {{gwi:550665}}
    Pinguicula X Titan
    {{gwi:550666}}
    Nepenthes Hybrid(Home Depot)
    {{gwi:550667}}
    Bigmouth Venus' Flytrap(Before)
    {{gwi:543143}}
    BigMouth venus' Flytrap(After, Growing season, 2005)
    {{gwi:543873}}
    Nepenthes(Home Depot)
    {{gwi:543666}}
    Nepenthes Sanguinea(before tragedy)
    {{gwi:543172}}
    The Window parade
    {{gwi:550668}}
    ENJOY!

• kakozord
    18 years ago

Hehe it is a crazy parade. In fact I'm gonna take some pics tonight and upload em. :)

Yea Ventratas vary alot - I think age of the plant is a key factor because my pitcher plant is currently undergoing a transitional phase. It has been producing two inch pitchers on each leaf all Winter. Now it has skipped a few leaves and began producing a monster (four inches and growing) skinny pitcher on one of the top leaves.

Keep em coming, this thread is great.

Kyle

• petiolaris
    18 years ago

This thread is taking longer and longer to get into, with my dial up connection!

• kakozord
    18 years ago

It'll take a little longer now :D

and a lot longer when I post some piccies later. hehe.

• chickadeedeedee
    Original Author
    18 years ago

This IS a VERY FUN thread, isn't it? :-)

Xymos. Love your pics! Such a variety you have! You have bettas? I put one male and 2 females in a 200 gal. pond outside for mosquito control last June. In September I had caught and brought in about 50-75 bettas of all sizes. The other day I noticed there are at least 4 males in the 55 gallon aquarium. (Dad and sons.) NO fighting between them at all! Hmmmmm.

------------------------------------------------
    Petiolaris. The chamber and little face mask for the asthmatic cat cost about $40.00US and it was a one time cost. The albuteral medication is about $20.00US per prescription. Lasts about 3 months.

Ooooooooo! *LOVE* the bladderworts! :-) How would I care for something like that so they would look as happy as the ones you have?

BTW... I noticed you were "zoned out" earlier in the thread. Feeling better now? LOL! :-)

I've seen one GW person is "CalZoned" and another is "OH-zoned". LOL!!
    ------------------------------------------------------
    AKHeadBanger. I live on the shores of Lake Erie. It is my front yard. Because of the warmth from the lake I believe we could be a microclimate of 6-7ish.
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Back2Eight.Sending you mail shortly to answer your froggy questions.

Is it a requirement to post a photo with a post in this thread? :-) I can but it won't be a carnivorous plant.

Chick a DDD

• petiolaris
    18 years ago

Hey, I lied about my email address being in the My Page thingy. I don't even know how to go back into my account and put one in. I'll just put in here:

scott.straus@gmail.com

In case you are interested in sundews and bladderworts in a short while from now, I'd be happy to share with you, B28, or others. I have easy, basic plants that can be grown at a window sill and will readily flower.

Speaking of Ohio and Lake Erie, We lived in Hillsboro, Ohio, which is between columbus, cincy, Dayton, and Chillicothe. We currently live near Buffalo.

Well, you used up my zone choices! Wait a second...

Here is a sampling of what I have:

{{gwi:550669}}

{{gwi:550670}}

...as well as others posted above. Thank you for the cat info. Here is that cat:

{{gwi:550671}}

• back2eight
    18 years ago

Scott, you said no more pictures!

I don't know if I ever said, but I moved my ping Titan to a bowl. It is doing great, and getting lots of soil gnats. It is being a piggy!

ChickDDD, are femal bettas for sale in pet stores? All I ever see are the males. My daughter has one, and I was disgusted with having to change the water so often. It really stunk! I put some java moss in the bowl and haven't had to change the water since. I thought that was pretty awesome. I use water plants in my frog tanks and never have to change the water. I didn't really think it would work for that nasty fish, but it did.

• xymox
    18 years ago

ChiecknDDD, yeah i have had my bettas for almost 2 years... , it's a female & a male. Really? it's really odd when more than one male betta face eachother. Here at home, they beat the crap out of eachother, so i have them separated. And tha'ts cool that they deoured mosquitoe larvea. thank you for commenting my plants. i can't wait to see how they grow this year. :D you're an interesting person CHickenDDD, filled with many answers. heh.

• kakozord
    18 years ago

Ok here's a few of my best...

{{gwi:550672}}

Pot of D. Capensis with a developing flower stalk.

{{gwi:550673}}

My Nep x Ventrata. I set up a hanging rig with a broken coat hanger attached to the curtain rail so it hangs right in front of the window. It's now getting three hours of direct afternoon sun and seems to enjoy it.

{{gwi:550674}}

Beasty VFT enjoying a mild day in the greenhouse. It's been under CF light all Winter.

{{gwi:550675}}

Nep. Sanguinea with it's largest pitcher so far. Can't wait for this monster to open.

{{gwi:550676}}

Finally, my Sarracenia cobra-nest hybrid just coming out of dormancy outside and growing my very first sarracenia flower.

Cheers

Kyle

• petiolaris
    18 years ago

Female Bettas are definitely soldin pet shops. They're just not as attractive as the males and get far less attention. When I was a kid I had 8 fish tanks in my basement and psrt of them wemt to breeding bubblenest builders - including Bettas.

• akheadbanger
    18 years ago

fish are fun... just a few photos
    {{gwi:550677}}
    {{gwi:550679}}
    {{gwi:550681}}

And well hears some sundews

(the capensis is alba variation and its chowin down on some chocolate now, but you cant see it in this one cause i put it in right after the photo!!)
    {{gwi:543712}}
    {{gwi:550684}}

Cheers

• chickadeedeedee
    Original Author
    18 years ago

AKHeadBanger: Niiiiiice fishies! Carnivorous plant envy rises! :-)

Back2Eight: Yep. The female bettas are in pet stores. They're usually in the tanks and not in individual bowls like the males. I too raised hundreds of them when I was in high school and sold them to pet stores. That was a lot of fun. Very good $$$ too!

Kakozord: Stunning collection you have too! And cacti as well. Looks like my window sill (sans the pitcher plant hanging.) I have mini orchids and Spanish Moss and Tilandsias galore hanging as though a "living curtain".

Xymox: I too was surprised that the males tolerate each other. The aquarium is heavily planted and there's lots of stones as well to provide cover but I have seen no nastiness among the boys. I only *seem* to be filled with answers because the correct questions were posed. :-)

Wanna Lake Erie winter pictute?

{{gwi:550685}}

C3D Worry not that no one knows you. Seek to be worth knowing.
  • akheadbanger
    18 years ago

If lake erie is near Michagain (i suck w/ the locations lol)i could tell you where A CP Bog is where you can see

Lots of S. Pupurea with out red pigment.. and 2 difrent varaites of Sundew! I think ones a D. intermedia and the other D. rotundifolia...
    Look at all the beautiful Sphagnum moss!
    lol im posting yet again more pictures!!
    {{gwi:550686}}

{{gwi:550687}}

{{gwi:550688}}

{{gwi:550689}}

Well My Guppies are soon to give birth... its been almost a month and im excited! My first baby guppies!!! I cant WAIT

I had a betta for about 6 months then i gave the lil guy away.. i allways put a mirror up to him.. i think i stressed him out a TON!

Cheers

• petiolaris
    18 years ago

Ah, guppies... the D. capensis of the tropical fish world! do you have fancy guppies, like Blue Metallic or Half Black or Multi?

• back2eight
    18 years ago

headbanger, you gave a sundew a piece of chocolate??

• kakozord
    18 years ago

Yea C3D, the master plan is to have lots of Neps hanging there till I can't see out of the window! Then more on the window-ledge and the cacti can go in a coldframe. :D

• akheadbanger
    18 years ago

Petolaris
    "Ah, guppies... the D. capensis of the tropical fish world! do you have fancy guppies, like Blue Metallic or Half Black or Multi?"

only a CP addict would compare a Capensis to a Guppy!
    Yes a Female Half Black 2 Snake skin Fancy Males (yellow black with a peral of blue) and A sliver female with a red tip) Both Pregnant from the fish store and they had some red/blue their.. in the tank So it will be very neat to see what i get But i have no seperate tank for these guys (doesnt bother me i dont really want them but its just an extra food source for the other fish!)

Back2eight
    "headbanger, you gave a sundew a piece of chocolate??"

{{gwi:550690}}

YEs hears whats left of it about 1/3 of it has been digested.. After about a week (i think i for got exactly when i fed it to it... it moved over night i wish i coudl have timed my camera to take a photo every 20 min's over night and the next day ( then i could put to gether a little flash with the photos :D )

• petiolaris
    18 years ago

What I did for the livebearers was use either a store-bought guppy trap, so that the baby slide through a slit in the container. Also, I put Water Sprite in the tank and the babies his in there.

• chickadeedeedee
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Happy birthday to the baby guppies! We have new ones too.

OK you fishy CP people.... Question for ya. :-)

Is it alright to water the CPs with water siphoned from the gravel of a freshwater aquarium? I use the aquarium water for my orchids, tree ferns, banana trees... every time we do a partial water change.

Thanks again for the information.

the 3 D Chick

• petiolaris
    18 years ago

Well.... I don't know. I've never tried it. What I have tried is streamwater on my CP's. I had a bad reaction with my D. binata, but that may have been from the significant temperature disparity, rather than a nutrient issue. Personally, I wouldn't, but...

The thing about CP's is that for the most part, they operate from a nutrient poor paradigm. That's why RO, rain, distilled, and deionized water are recommended. Tank water will have nutrients, but how much and how significant is difficult to discern.

• back2eight
    18 years ago

Yeah, I have to go with petiolaris on that one. I would think that with all the fish waste in the water that it would be full of things that CPs don't need. Although the nepenthes is a lot hardier and more tolerant than other CPs. I wouldn't try it on a sundew or butterwort.

• akheadbanger
    18 years ago

And yea No DONT DO IT! ive asked and it is preaty much fertalized water. I wouldnt try it with any thing!! Except with youre orchids and w/e... i plan on trying to put it out on my tree's and rose bushes from now on... But still NOOO, lol did i emphisize that enough?

cheers

• chickadeedeedee
    Original Author
    18 years ago

So.... What you're telling me is I shouldn't use fishy water to water the CPs.

Got it. LOL!

Thanks. :-)

Chickx3Ds

• akheadbanger
    18 years ago

Exactly ChickaDx3,You can use it on alot of other stuff as you are, and My guppy just gave birth, now im waiting for my other girl, They are in a little net, and im getting a Nursing Chamber (the nets that are held by wires and you keep babys in? Hmmm now that im wondering i might save a guppie to see how long it survives in a Pitcher of a Sarr...

Cheers

• nepenthes_ceasar
    16 years ago

nepenthes ventricosa. i have one that looks alot like that when it still had a few pitchers.

• nepenthes_ceasar
    16 years ago

if only i could cut and past my nep photos. i only have one nep left a sanguinea. getting more. after a gave my sanguinea a full spectrum light bulb he wasted no time on growng another leaf and now i have a new leaf that will hopefully unroll soon.

• mrfuzzy
    12 years ago

{{gwi:550642}}

Plz tell me the name of my nepenthes !!!!:D

Here is a link that might be useful: {{gwi:550642}}

Sponsored
Columbus Premier Design-Build and General Contractor