Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
necro1234

any1 looking 4 P. Primuliflora & D. Adelae?

necro1234
18 years ago

Hi

I have a good amount of P. Primuliflora (3 plants over an inch in diameter and 3 baby planteles) and 4 good sized D.Adelae (2 in one pot and 2 in other with 3-4 baby plantlets)

All plants have been hardened off to desert humidity and are healthy.

They are starting to over grow the space I have, if anyone would like any of them please let me know.

we can either trade(or any other method you would like, please let me know and we can discuss it) or if you are happy to pay for shipping (shipping of your choice) the plants are just looking for a good home.

I will upload pictures shortly, please let me know here or by email at: necro1234 at yahoo dot com

Thanx!!!

Sheldon

Comments (17)

• outsiders71
    18 years ago

Sure I'll take some. I would trade you something but atm I don't have anything to trade. How much are you charging for postage, potted or bareroot? Do you accept paypal? E-mail me, thanks!

• necro1234
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Hi

Im happy to ship them any which way and by any method.
    I would ship atleast in a small pot so that their roots would not be disturbed.
    I am happy to even ship in the 6" pots they are in with their peat mix, I just dont want it to add to the shipping costs.
    Im trying to find out what the best way to ship is at the moment so that they will arrive quickly and without alot of cost.

Send me an email at necro1234 at yahoo dot com so than I have your mail.

Thanx

Sheldon

• necro1234
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Hi

As I said, Im happy to ship in any way that you guys would like me too, bare root, potted or any other suggestions welcome.
    I do have a paypal account but have never used it to receive funds (as yet), am happy to do it this way though.
    Also if any of you have shipped plants and have advice as to which is the best method please let me know.
    I do have a number of small 2" pots which I thought may be handy to use for the plants as it would be light weight but would give the plants peat mix to sit in, I was going to put cold packs (gel packs) inside the packaging as well to help with any heat during transit.

Cheers

Sheldon

• lleopardggecko
    18 years ago

I'm interested, but I don't need any more plants! I have way more than I should, but a Butterwort does sound a bit tempting...

• necro1234
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Hey buddy

I got them in all sizes, from over an inch across to small baby ones.
    If you want one but dnt have space I could easily send you one or a few little ones.
    I have a big one of over 2 inches in diameter that I gave to my wife, it has a number of babys.
    This plant is full of flowers and is one that I am not going to get rid of.
    This said, I would be happy to give you its offspring (theres quite a few)

Just lemme know the kind of size you may want and Im sure I can find it in her plants pot.

Cheers

Sheldon

• lleopardggecko
    18 years ago

I'd love to see them though, so pictures would be great (you said you'd post them, but I'm just saying)

• necro1234
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Ye funnily enough my wife has literally just found the Sony CyberShot, so I promise to take pics tomorrow morning when there is good light of all the plants I am offering.

Cheers

Sheldon

• necro1234
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Hi all

If anyone grows Drosera Capensis RED and produces plants via leaf cuttings or seeds, I have 3 types, ALBA, BROAD LEAF GIANT, TYPICAL that I am starting to propagate.
    If anyone is interested in trading a RED version for any of these (a small new plant is fine, I dont expect a mature plant) please drop me a line and let me know.

Thanx!!

Sheldon

• lleopardggecko
    18 years ago

Hey Sheldon, does P. Primuliflora require a winter dormancy? If not, I could take a baby (barerooted) and plant it in one of my "classic" terrariums along with all my year-round-growing sundews.

• necro1234
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Hey there

Fraid it does need a winter dormency.

Cheers

Sheldon

• lleopardggecko
    18 years ago

Ah, well I guess I'll have to pass then. Thanks anyways Sheldon!

• necro1234
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Ok here they are:
    D. Adelae 01:
    {{gwi:557208}}
    D. Adelae 02:
    {{gwi:557209}}
    P. Primuliflora:
    {{gwi:557210}}

So there ya guys go.

Cheers

Sheldon

• lleopardggecko
    18 years ago

Very nice plants Sheldon, as always. That Cape Sundew in the last pic seems to be doing great as well!

• necro1234
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Ye thats my lill Typical Capensis, my all time fav is the Broad Leaf.
    It seems to be a more vigorous grower than the rest and makes nice big leaves.

Cheers

Sheldon

• wolfking777
    15 years ago

i will take one i have 2 butterworts but alot of sarracenias

• mcantrell
    15 years ago

Um, forgive me if I'm wrong, but isn't this a 3 year old post? :)

I mean, I'm sure someone has some spares, those are very prolific plants, but... yeah. 2005? :)

• kamiljablo
    15 years ago

Any one have any sundew spares i always wanted one!

Kamil