Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ilbasso_74

Thankful Rant

ilbasso_74
16 years ago

I just want to say that I am thankful that we can have these discussions on here. We can talk of our experiences both good and bad with various vendors openly, unlike a certain OTHER web forum that bans it because talk about any vendor besides the one that runs the forums is not permitted. Similarly, you can log onto that other site and ask for plants that you are seeking, but if you dare ask for a plant that is offered by the nursery running the forum, you will hear about it. I did not know this was the case (nor could I have imagined such selective rules) when I posted a simple request for typical VFTs. Not only was the thread wiped from existance, but I got a polite PM explaining that that is a no-no.

So thank you for the freedom to protect each other from bad sources of CPs as well as supporting those vendors that are exemplary in their service. This forum has it right. By disallowing discussions of all sources, the CP community is weakened.

Oh yeah, anybody have any extra typical VFTs that they're willing to part with for postage?

Comments (2)