Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
georgew79

Nepenthes wanted

georgew79
14 years ago

Hi all this year I moved into a larger home and decided that I could add a few more house plants, I have been wanting to get a Nepenthes pitcher plant for some time now, I have a few plants that I can trade for a nice cutting or rooted pup. I have a very nice cane begonia, which is a Angel wing type, I have lots of rooted cuttings of it I also have a very large Night Blooming Epiphyllum that I can take cuttings of, I can give you a really nice large cutting with roots already on them. I have two types of flowering Gingers the lager one is a white Butterfly ginger which is very pretty I can give you a nice size rhyzome of it, the other is one that is called a Dancing lady ginger this is a small ginger that is very pretty in bloom and you can really smell the ginger fragrance from the leaves, neighter are edible but are great plants that are hardy to Zone 8 outside. I don't care what variety it might be as I have a small green house that it can go into if need be, but I have some nice sunny spots and or a porch it could go onto during the summer months. I would like fairly large start that would grow into a good size plant in a couple of years as I'm not getting any younger and would like to have a nice size plant to look at in a short time. I can pay for the postage both ways so long as it dosen't break the bank as I'm disabled and live on a small monthly check. I would like to get a start or pup of N. Rafflesiana, N.sanguinea, N. aristolochioides, N. Mikei or N.alata or any other variety or hybrid of them. Thanks You

Sincerely

George W.

Sponsored